Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic, 30th September 2014, MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Doing a great job Seth keep it up please
  • Options
    4th at half time
  • Options
    Bournemouth equalise. Poor old Blackpool.
  • Options
    thanks seth mate those updates are the only thing keeping me going at work
  • Options
    What's the half time table looking like?
  • Options
    Yeh, nice work SP
  • Options
    1 Forest
    2 Watford
    3 Wolves
    4 Charlton
    5 Derby
    6 Norwich
  • Options
    Sounds like the usual Moussa for Tucudean will probably be on the way quite soon and would make sense. Maybe Harriot instead could work though with him, Gud and Igor on the counter?
  • Options
    Perhaps we can do the old Arsenal winning 1-0 regularly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So what does big Bob say at half time?
  • Options
    boring boring charlton (8)
  • Options
    I wonder if 5 Live will send a reporter to any of our matches this season? Not been aware of one to date, including today. They don't know what they are missing.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Perhaps we can do the old Arsenal winning 1-0 regularly

Please no, hard on the blood pressure!
  • Options
    A personal warning...my wife is about to land at Heathrow from Beijing and may phone me to sort out collecting from the station and whatnot, so if I go quiet it is likely to be that, or getting signed out, or delayed updates from the site.
    I reckon I will just about make it to the final whistle but it will be touch and go.
  • Options
    Bob will sort it out.
  • Options
    jacko leads us out, and BHA come out too.
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    Church is coming on for George.
  • Options
    brighton make a change, gardner on for croft
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

A personal warning...my wife is about to land at Heathrow from Beijing and may phone me to sort out collecting from the station and whatnot, so if I go quiet it is likely to be that, or getting signed out, or delayed updates from the site.
    I reckon I will just about make it to the final whistle but it will be touch and go.

Go with 5 minutes to go and miss out last goal, ask Redmidland
  • Options
    we are off, with Henderson, long for church to chase, brighton have it now, attack on the right, bikey blocks for a throw
  • Options
    Seems an odd one, guess Igor and Church will put in a lot of running up top though?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    colin1961 said:

Anyone know what's happened to our coverage on Radio Kent?

I think it is because we no take the LBC feed of our matches as they are now covered by CAFC player with our own commentators

• Options
    Church on for Tucudean
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Church is coming on for George.

If we didn't already know it, regardless of Delort, we need a top striker in by Monday.
  • Options
    TBH clears for another throw, danger, Mack smith turns and shoots, but goes wide for our goal kick
    statement of intent?
  • Options
    church on hmmm, from the updates sounded like george was a handful for brighotn
  • Options
    oh well come on church bag us a goal
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!