Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Huddersfield Town are poised to sign Cardiff City defender Mark Hudson.

Did they ever pay us for him ?
  • Options
    Is it gonna be same old Charlton on deadline day big let down so far
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Dansk_Red said:

Huddersfield Town are poised to sign Cardiff City defender Mark Hudson.

Did they ever pay us for him ?
    They can keep the money bloke was a donkey and palace scum
  • Options
    Rumoured transfer target for us Nick Powell got fed up with the whole Delort saga so instead gave up football and is now working as a reporter, apparently he has the lo-down on Falcao's move to Man Utd
  • Options
    There is a high possibility of us making a signing today, however it's through the network, so don't get too excited.
  • Options
    Roland!!! We need a striker like now please!! Thankyou so very muchly
  • Options
    I really cant see anybody coming in. I think the JET rumour is a load of poop. Big Bob said he was happy with what he had.
  • Options
    Need one desperately. Church and piggy not good enough to replace George let alone Igor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For all we know, all the management of Charlton has gone home and doing the same as us in watching all the transfers going on, except they know Charlton will not be involved
  • Options

Max Clayton will be a Free Transfer (Out of Contract) so wont need to sign by 11pm today

Not sure about that as compensation would have to be agreed with Crewe.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I really cant see anybody coming in. I think the JET rumour is a load of poop. Big Bob said he was happy with what he had.

And two days before that he said we were on the look out, but they had to be the right player, with the right mindset. We've signed one player since then. I fully expect us to sign another striker before we play again.

The loan window will have been open for a week before we play again. There really is no rush.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

There is a high possibility of us making a signing today, however it's through the network, so don't get too excited.

Polish Pete to sign for Standard Liege and loaned back to us for a season.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Darren Bent on loan

Hope so
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Darren Bent on loan

Thanks Colin!
  • Options
    Is it in hope or do you know something colin
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Max Clayton will be a Free Transfer (Out of Contract) so wont need to sign by 11pm today

Not sure about that as compensation would have to be agreed with Crewe.
    Can we not sign and go to tribunal? Agree a fee will be involved though.
  • Options

I have had enough of asking people for a source. Please for all our sanity just front up. Do you honestly have a source? And do you have history of getting these kind of things right?

Truth be told, someone like De Camargo would be a good foil for Igor with his height and strength in the air.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

Is it in hope or do you know something colin

Trust me, he knows nothing.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Darren Bent on loan

Heard something or a wind up?
  • Options

I have had enough of asking people for a source. Please for all our sanity just front up. Do you honestly have a source? And do you have history of getting these kind of things right?

Truth be told, someone like De Camargo would be a good foil for Igor with his height and strength in the air.
    The person has been right before in this window, but has said this still might not happen.
  • Options
    I think most people on here want it go on big bob do the deal
  • Options

colin1961 said:

Darren Bent on loan

Heard something or a wind up?
    Given that this poster is on another forum telling people that we were going to pay Chris Eagles £30k per week, I suggest you make your own mind up as to the validity of his posts.
  • Options
    If he did come back people would be expecting the old Bent we had, and thats not him anymore
  • Options
    Colin only wanted a bit of the attention and he got it.

Well done Colin
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Darren Bent on loan

Your stupidity knows no bounds Colin.