Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Russell Howard

Is it just me who wants to smash the tv whenever he appears?

Can't stand the smug git.

Comments

• Options
    In Patrick Kielty's league as an unfunny comedian.
  • Options
    The only thing funny about him are his eyes
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I don't think I know anyone that can stand him. Along with Lee Evans, not wanting to start a "Comedians I hate thread" which probably exists somewhere...
  • Options
    Each to there own i guess but I like him and I have seen him live 2 times now
  • Options
    When he cries, the tears run down his back.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

I don't think I know anyone that can stand him. Along with Lee Evans, not wanting to start a "Comedians I hate thread" which probably exists somewhere...

I love Lee Evans!
  • Options
    He is alright, when he goes OTT and shouts it just kills any joke he tells.
  • Options
    He's a 5/10 for me. Nothing special. However I like the fact he gives a platform for up and coming comedians at the end of his 'good news' shows.
  • Options
    Lurker said:

It's here: http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/1644966#Comment_1644966

...which, ironically, you can find by searching for "Russell Howard".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massively punchable face and unfunny twat.
  • Options
    have to agree with comment re: Patrick kielty.....totally un-funny? howard is ok. not the best. find his show is a bit of a rip off of Harry Hill's TV Burp.
  • Options
    Don't mind him but I do think he's a try hard which can make him unfunny a lot of the time.
  • Options
    There's a whole lot worse out there that I like to focus my hate on more.
  • Options
    I’ve seen him twice and find him funny. He had a the o2 arena in stitches twice to be fair so he must have done something right. Not the best, but definitely funny (even if it is just his face!)
  • Options
    braydex said:

have to agree with comment re: Patrick kielty.....totally un-funny? howard is ok. not the best. find his show is a bit of a rip off of Harry Hill's TV Burp.

More upsetting is the fact that Kielty is with Cat Deeley. This upsets me greatly because she is an absolute weapon

• Options
    Instant switch over the channel comic.

Gives me the same sick feeling as Miranda, Lenny Henry, Jason Manford and a few others.
  • Options
    He's okay, not my first choice but he makes me laugh occasionally. Lee Evans is a bit of a one trick pony, but his "unsophisticated" brand of humour appeals to a lot of people, as his huge sales of tickets and DVDs would illustrate.
  • Options
    Hate him, you can already tell the punchline of his next joke before he's started it
  • Options
    i think he's ok, i guess it's whatever tickles yer fancy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Unfunniest fucker since Patrick Kielty and Richard K Amos!
  • Options
    Reginald D Hunter - now there is a comedian who shouldn't be one.
  • Options
    Totally agreed until I got some free tickets to see him last year. He was really funny actually and I changed my opinion.

Reg D Hunter I also saw a couple of years back and he was horrendous.
  • Options
    Saw him at Wembley earlier this year and he was very funny. Huge improvement on his TV persona.

Was a brilliant anecdote at the end where he talks about a friendship he'd struck up with a teenager who had "terminal" cancer.

The lad got RH to promise he would attend his funeral dressed in a six foot cock outfit. The lad then makes a miracle revovery.

RH then brings the kid out on stage dressed in the same outfit. Brought the housedown.
  • Options
    Patrick Kielty is in a league of his own and no-one should be compared to him. Having a migraine is funnier than Patrick Kielty.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Patrick Kielty is in a league of his own and no-one should be compared to him. Having a migraine is funnier than Patrick Kielty.

I'd add Ed Byrne to this statement.
  • Options
    Seen him Live twice, IMO he is one of the funniest comedians around
    hoping to go see him again soon was trying to make December this year at The 02 but when I looked it was sold out
    so hoping to go along next time he is there
  • Options

Was hoping this was going to be an RIP thread.

I know you have said this as a joke(or I hope you have)
    but that's a bit close to the line for a public forum IMO
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry if Russell or any of his family read this and get upset. If it helps I only wish he'd fade from public life, his untimely death isn't really required.