Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Destiny Video Game - Rated - No Spoilers included.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Although I do have gold I find these strictly online games a complete p***take to the people who don't. The game lacks any real story (not as badly as titanfall mind you). the fact that there is no trading platform is unforgivable and the 3 man for team max is a joke
    However the graphics are immense gameplay is fantastic and if you play it with a group of friends like I do (don't ask me how 5 grown men have the time to play games) then it is very fun. Although I am stuck at level 25, takes forever to find more legendary gear.

Overall I'd say that although the game feels rushed and slightly broken, at the same time it feels like the best xbox one release to date.
  • Options

Son has it and new Xboxone.

Seems tedious in the extreame with all the go here to collect armour, go there to collect weapons.

Seems it was written by the same people who train our catering staff.

But he likes it and he's the target audience not me.

Where are the games where I can shoot nazis?

Wolfenstein is the game you're looking for Henry!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Son has it and new Xboxone.

Seems tedious in the extreame with all the go here to collect armour, go there to collect weapons.

Seems it was written by the same people who train our catering staff.

But he likes it and he's the target audience not me.

Where are the games where I can shoot nazis?

Wolfenstein is the game you're looking for Henry!
    No, set in fictional 1946 and the war not over.

Call of duty was good, killing nazis in Stalingrad ruins. All the zombies etc etc is not for me.
  • Options

Although I do have gold I find these strictly online games a complete p***take to the people who don't. The game lacks any real story (not as badly as titanfall mind you). the fact that there is no trading platform is unforgivable and the 3 man for team max is a joke
    However the graphics are immense gameplay is fantastic and if you play it with a group of friends like I do (don't ask me how 5 grown men have the time to play games) then it is very fun. Although I am stuck at level 25, takes forever to find more legendary gear.

Overall I'd say that although the game feels rushed and slightly broken, at the same time it feels like the best xbox one release to date.

Oh yeah the 3v3 is a bit annoying. Not quite sure what that's about. If I had to guess it's probably cause of the 3 different character classes (bungie thinking you'd work with different classes to you). Bit of a mistake though on their part cause 3 is a very odd number for a co-op game. Should have been 4 minimum.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    On the whole team of 3 thing, why do all cutscenes only consist of my guardian? Even when there's 2or3 of us playing?
  • Options

Is anybody looking to purchase this game?
    Played once, not my cup off tea, £32 and Ill post it.
    Recorded Delivery

Offered £38 trade in at Game so gonna do that

Anybody played 'Last of us'
  • Options
    If anyone is still playing this, I need to pad out my friend's list so if you're on PS4 add NoBaynesNoGain... I'm a useless no0b but getting better... (slowly)
  • Options
    Not sure if selling threads are frowned upon so thought I'd post this on here instead.

I want to sell my ps4. I would use eBay as I have been doing recently but because it will be a big package to post (da dum dum) I don't want to risk it so would rather sell face to face.

I'm selling:

PS4
    Destiny
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    Man of Steel Blu Ray.

Looking to get rid of it all at once and for roughly £350. It's all in good condition, can show pics etc.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    What's the new Call Of Duty like?
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

What's the new Call Of Duty like?

Absolute quality, the story is like a movie.. Especially with Kevin spacey in it. I've not played online tho, had to stop that due to productivity issues
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not sure if selling threads are frowned upon so thought I'd post this on here instead.

I want to sell my ps4. I would use eBay as I have been doing recently but because it will be a big package to post (da dum dum) I don't want to risk it so would rather sell face to face.

I'm selling:

PS4
    Destiny
    Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
    Man of Steel Blu Ray.

Looking to get rid of it all at once and for roughly £350. It's all in good condition, can show pics etc.

That's a cracking deal anyone looking for a PS4... Though I would wonder why you are selling @Brazilliance? hopefully not to join the dark side.