Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3000 sold already, pards is targeting 4000 before saturday

to give the players a boost...if you one of those hanging on until after saturday's game, dont, pick up the phone and book it now...you know you want to...

3000 already...even if we didn't sell another ticket, we've now got that critical mass to make it a great day out...

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=30725

Comments

• Options
    There you are , i was getting worried
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    keep it up ltgtr our away support needs reminding that we can make a difference
  • Options
    That's a good effort.
    4,000 by Saturday - another 1,000 before and after the day then who knows?
    another 1,500 next week if we beat Sheff Utd....
  • Options
    O! Bon Ton Roulet,

Changed your tune a bit. You were going to leave renewing your season ticket to the last minute but want us to book for Ewood ASAP. Make you mind up :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]O! Bon Ton Roulet,

Changed your tune a bit. You were going to leave renewing your season ticket to the last minute but want us to book for Ewood ASAP. Make you mind up :-)[/quote]

no, i said that i, like probably a lot of people, was leaving the date of renewing until after the date of my april credit card statement so as to postpone having to pay for it by another month, hence why i felt the timing of the telepnhone calls in march was wrong...i renewed my two s/tickets last week...
  • Options
    Just like the timing of your calls to book for Ewood are wrong then : - )
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]to give the players a boost...if you one of those hanging on until after saturday's game, dont, pick up the phone and book it now...you know you want to...

3000 already...even if we didn't sell another ticket, we've now got that critical mass to make it a great day out...

Was one of those hanging on - but I have now booked. Live too far north to be interested in free coach though I probably would if it picked up at Milton Keynes Coachway - surely has to be better option than Toddington Services, especially for public transport connections.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Just like the timing of your calls to book for Ewood are wrong then : - )[/quote]

i can see the headlines now...'pardew wants fans to book tickets before thursday, charlton director says its too early'

• Options
    We're getting ours today. going on the coach from charlton.

its going to be a great day, 3 points and 2 goals!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Just like the timing of your calls to book for Ewood are wrong then : - )

i can see the headlines now...'pardew wants fans to book tickets before thursday, charlton director says its too early'

Booked my ST and my flights/tickets already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]We're getting ours today. going on the coach from charlton.

looks like i am getting on a coach too, too skint for operation minibus! DO they pick up anywhere near beleeverefev dsrereebged rerere
  • Options
    meet us in charlton and get on our coach. the more people going on the same coaches will make it more of a laugh.
    don't know how they arrange who gets on what coach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]We're getting ours today. going on the coach from charlton.

looks like i am getting on a coach too, too skint for operation minibus! DO they pick up anywhere near beleeverefev dsrereebged rerere

Go mug some old lady!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]meet us in charlton and get on our coach. the more people going on the same coaches will make it more of a laugh.

soundfs a winner to me, i dunno how they work neither, how can we find out, praps henry could offer his expertise?
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited April 2007
    i'd probably get done tho! i aint that 'ard ya no!
  • Options
    Do have like extra 'ard grannies in Belverererereredere then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Do have like extra 'ard grannies in Belverererereredere then?

yeah man, check this out, this woman moved to wales from beeellleleverederederede Nutter
  • Options
    Oh man, I don't blame you, the OAPs round your way must be right nutters.
  • Options
    just booked mine and sooze's for charlton, ollie. as long as we all queue up together we'll get on the same coach.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]just booked mine and sooze's for charlton, ollie. as long as we all queue up together we'll get on the same coach.

I don't think this is right, they have lists for who is on each coach, or atleast they alwayas used to, that was certainly the case for City. Perhaps you can find out what coach you have been allocated to, then Ollie can book a seat on the same coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that's what the bird on the phone told me a minute ago.
  • Options
    Ah, fair enough, 6 coaches worth of people having a free for all, sounds fun.
  • Options
    so if i phone now, do you reckon i can get a coach ticket only?
  • Options
    i done plenty of well halls in the early 90s and it was, as you say, allocation. maybe they can't be bothered now cos the numbers are far greater.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]meet us in charlton and get on our coach. the more people going on the same coaches will make it more of a laugh.

soundfs a winner to me, i dunno how they work neither, how can we find out, praps henry could offer his expertise?

Don't do coaches! Try Rick.everitt@cafc.co.uk or Wendy.perfect@cafc.co.uk but I suspect that you are booked on a particular coach.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]so if i phone now, do you reckon i can get a coach ticket only?

yeah, should be no problem.
  • Options
    Right, i just booked, and i have to say the fellow was sooooo helpful, he just asked the name of suzi and les, and he has put me on the same coach! Sendin the tickets out first class. Very impressed with that!
  • Options
    Henry any up date on free car parking for Blackburn
  • Options
    good work, ollie.
  • Options
    did you buy a ticket for the beard?

fabbo, you can be the entertainment for the journey!