Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

3000 sold already, pards is targeting 4000 before saturday

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]did you buy a ticket for the beard?

fabbo, you can be the entertainment for the journey!

yeah, i told the guy i will sporting a comedy beard, and he said ' oh your that ginger bearded one off the internet' i said aye that me innnit!

i shall be bringing a cocophony of different comedy noises, comedy noses and comedy hats!
  • Options
    suze, well hall?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]suze, well hall?

yes very droll!! lol
  • Options

plane?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

yes very droll!! lol

only joking, fella. after the coach trip with the living dead to pompey a couple of years ago your antics will be welcome relief.
  • Options
    ghood good, not sure the rest of the coach will agree! Wendy Perfect better hope i aint on her coach!! she hates me lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

yes very droll!! lol

only joking, fella. after the coach trip with the living dead to pompey a couple of years ago your antics will be welcome relief.

oi, i was on that coach!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Henry any up date on free car parking for Blackburn

was there free parking? Sorry didn't know. Try Wendy or Rick. Let me know what you found out or I'll chase it up myself.
  • Options
    The club posted that they where trying to organise free parking, didn't hear anything more.
  • Options
    And did you guys get on the same coach as me and Buckshee?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]And did you guys get on the same coach as me and Buckshee?

if they did, your lumbered with me me old cock sparra lolol
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    It's what Apple invented the iPod for! ;o)
  • Options
    dude, i have an anti i-pod mechanism built in to me, along with a 100% annoyance factor!! Your doomed rothers, doomed i tells ya! ;-) not really man, quiet as a lamb me, honest!