Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

Comments

• we win the ball back....wiggy to henders....bikey....cuz.....jj...bulot...cuz....wiggy now....bulot....attacks.....shoots cleared off the line!!!
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I forgot to drink my tea, and it's gone cold now.
  • We half clear, but back to Henderson, bikey looks forward, jacko and cousins, we build a bit, bulot, ooooh, loach nearly spilt ot on
  • Weds 1- Reading 0
  • dizzee said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bastardo!!!!!
  • harry is attacking....crosses....cleared....tbh and beechio clash.....tbh....bulot to harry....solly....crosses..cleared.....buyens now concedes a fk
  • dizzee said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GIT!!
  • Becchio seems to have made a difference since he came on
  • We surprised them there.
    we break, calum, and cross intercepted. Millers break, but we cover, noe with millers, all happening, bikey, and calum, cross, and cleared to yoni, big tussle and yoni is carded for a foul
  • Surely Buyens must be due a suspension now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yoni has had a lot of bookings this season already
  • Out of top six
  • buyens was on 3 yellows before today
  • Boro 4-Brentford 0
  • Radio commentary seems to think we are on top atm
  • Dansk_Red said:

Out of top six

Told you all
  • buyens is booked....fk taken......88 mins gone.....tbh clears..buyens....bulot attacks.....cuz....wiggy....cuz....buyens....jj wins it to solly....jj....solly..bulot.....jj now...bulot....solly....poor cross....they clear.....and jj wins it to bikey.....bulot..harry back to bulot.....poor ball and they get the ball back....cross.....comes in.....henders saves
  • Cousins there, not supported, solly now, jacko, solly and bulot, jacko deep, solly now, we have it, in their half, millers clear now, bikey there, we approach now, bulot, and harriott gives it away badly
  • they still have it...5 mins added time.....they are queuing up...shot comes in..henders takes
  • Millers attack....and a big ooooh from the cross, millers come again, 5 extra minutes added
  • Sponsored links:

• Henderson claims the ball there
  • buyens..bulot...jj...cuz....jj...wiggy....bikey....to tbh....solly to buyens....harry now....crosses..cleared.....jj has it...cuz..jj...bulot to buyens....harry flicks on...keeper takes it
  • We counter, ball deflects and is cleared for them we come again as Fox waits to come on, harriott there, falls to jacko, in their half, bulot now, harriott cross into keepers hands
    millers come again
  • keeper clears.....they push on again....we push them backwards....but they come again......we are defending deep again....allowing them the ball.....shot comes in....hits side netting
  • We are covering, we work here, millers have it, on the right, we cover in numbers
    millers come again, shoot over
  • addicks gk......cuz off....fox on
  • Morgan Fox comes on for Jordan Cousins
  • Too defensive too often to even think about play offs in my opinion.
  • igor to harry....cleared....tbh gives it away.....they get it back and push on to us.....on the edge of our area...cross comes in....header goes over the bar...addicks gk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!