Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

Comments

• Options
    gk taken......buyens has it....to cuz.....wiggy back to henders...bikey....henders....buyens......losses it.....bikey concedes a corner
  • Options
    They have used two subs, we have used none
    millers attack and gets a corner
  • Options
    corner taken.............henders takes
  • Options
    crowd livens up, ball in, back post, ends with henderson
  • Options
    Our crowd has been non stop it seems to me
  • Options
    tbh to buyens....bikey.....wiggy..bikey....moves forward....tackled....and they come back at us....ball is chipped in....solly clears long and wins a throw
  • Options
    Derby 0-Cardiff 2
  • Options
    cross from millers, we get a throw as we clear
    millers bomb on early in this half
  • Options
    Solly told to hurry up, evens looks at his watch pointedly
  • Options
    throw taken...and we win another one....solly takes...gudsun....igor....tackled but ball back with their keeper...he sends it out...gudsun wins it to solly....he sends it long.....they come back at us....cross comes in....wiggy wins it.....moussa....tackled and they come at us again.....we are under pressure....shot comes in....over the bar
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We intercept, but millers have i9t in their half, look for bowrey, cross, but nobody there, wiggy clears, moussa loses out, millers attack again
    on the right, cross, shot over
  • Options
    A half chance for millers there
  • Options
    Since I've been listening, it seems all Rotherham. Maybe I should go back out..............
  • Options
    they are on top at the moment...we are inviting them on and losing midfield......igor has it.....they win it back...and push forward
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    we are back under pressure.....but win a throw
  • Options

Since I've been listening, it seems all Rotherham. Maybe I should go back out..............

Then you will miss our next goal
  • Options
    Now the crowd boos as igor has been chopped, play on says ref, igor down hurt, millers attack, boos continue, shouts of cheat, millers in corner, and ball goes out now for our throw
  • Options
    Derby 0-2 Cardiff
  • Options
    Norwich 2-Brum 2
  • Options
    Need another goal here to take the sting out of rotherham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    throw taken and they win it back.....and now push forward again....playing keep ball in midfield.....we try to close them down.....wiggy gets it....moussa wins a fk
  • Options
    Ref plays on, millers in middle as we are down to ten at the moment, igor back on, millers keep it, on by line, but we cover and draw a foul from green
  • Options
    Obika and Smith doing alright
  • Options
    Sounds like it might get a bit nasty here.
  • Options
    fk taken...henders sends it long.....bikey....sends it long again....they get it back and attack....wiggy stands his ground and wins it....to jj to moussa...tackled and they comeback at us....ball in centre circle
  • Options
    Millers clear, and in the middle, look for a runner, but we get it and bring it away
    but lose out, millers on the left
    on the right now
    they keep it and vfr rings out from our fans
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    we keep pushing them backwards....now they come again at us............tbh clears.....and sends to moussa........jj....tackled and they win it back
  • Options
    We are going to concede in a minute. I can see a red for us coming soon too
  • Options
    Millers attack, we cover in numbers, TBH is strong here, moussa loses out, and we get attacked...Bulot about to come on
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!