Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rotherham match thread 20/9/14

Comments

• Options
    I love being in the lead, but I always worry at 1-0, plus we have 60% possession, does that mean they will score?
  • Options
    From Player, sounds a much more dominating tempo we are playing, pressing them and keeping the football.

I was really hoping we would show a bit of class today. As the Away side we have matched them in all aspects of that half, the difference being we have an extra gear.

Great half to listen to... Good commentary today.

I love some of the songs/chants people have posted on here during the game, that is lovely
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first as always-:
    possession............60% - 40%
    shots on................ 1 - 2
    shots off............... 6 - 5
    corners................. 3 - 2

GOALS................. 1 - 0
  • Options
    Sounds like we didn't want the half to end. COYR, time to see out a lead away from home.
  • Options
    Scored in every league game this season
  • Options
    COME ON BOYS - 3 POINTS BACK TO GODS COUNTRY
  • Options
    Still 5th on goal average with Norwich and Watford in 3rd and 4th
  • Options
    Our extra man in the middle is obviously making a difference to those possession stats.
  • Options
    Start the second half the same way we finished the first and the points should all be ours, great to hear us really taking the game to the opposition once again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rotherham will go hell for leather, we are set to counter attack, I don't see them letting us play it around at the back so much.
    Clean sheet? Twist or stick?
  • Options
    Just got home to listen to the 2nd half. 60% possession? Bloody hell, what's going on. I thought our game plan was to give the opposition the majority.........................
  • Options
    right back for 2nd half...got a cuppa......and looking forward to the rest of the game
  • Options
    The art of being a good manager is knowing when to keep attacking and when to park the bus. Unfortunately, a lot of managers park the bus all the time
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options
    Teams are on the way back out......
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    Sub for them Smallwood off....frecklington on
  • Options
    Smallwood off for Frecklington for them
  • Options
    off we go they ko........and attack quickly.......shot comes in...henders takes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millers attack, shot covered by Henderson diving to his left
  • Options
    Newcastle losing at home to Hull. Pardew to get his marching orders?
  • Options
    Rotherham have changed shape around. Wordsworth to stop jacko and yoni they say
  • Options
    Rotherham must be sick, Agard scored twice for Bristol City so far today
  • Options
    henders sends long.....bikey......tbh....back to henders....long to wiggy.......tackled...they win it back but we force them to go backwards......we win it back....buyens...jj.....solly.....buyens...jj...buyens...tbh...gudsun....tbh....cuz.....attacks....they tackle adn win and we are under pressure..........cross comes in..bikey blocks and they come again...ball is crossed in..henders takes
  • Options
    Rotherham kicking right way for them this half.
    Millers attack on the left, ball in, cross blocked
    ball in but claimed by henderson
  • Options
    henders to tbh.........now solly.....igor...tackled......tbh wins it......they come again..............bikey clears long....and we win a throw
  • Options
    we attack on the right
    but now johan loses out, bikey clears, igor beaten, back to keeper, and kicks out for our thrwo
  • Options
    cuz has it...jj...cuz...crosses.....they have a gk
  • Options
    Moussa there, Jordan, jacko, cousins shoots wide from a long way out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!