Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Totally Unfair !!

Not a great fan of ' Strictly ', but feel gutted that the slimy, talentless, gobshyte that is Greg Wallace, has been partnered with the sexiest, hottest professional dancer on the show. Feel sorry for her attempting to strut her stuff in a pool of Wallace's drool.

Comments

• Options
    Hey, I like Aliona but she's no Ola!
  • Options
    Yeah Ola Jordan is at another level (Plus its funny when they show her husband when she's flirting with her partners)
  • Options
    sralan said:

Not a great fan of ' Strictly ', but feel gutted that the slimy, talentless, gobshyte that is Greg Wallace, has been partnered with the sexiest, hottest professional dancer on the show. Feel sorry for her attempting to strut her stuff in a pool of Wallace's drool.

From the expression on Aliona's face when she saw who she was partnered with, she feels the same way too!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Edit... looks like I was hijacked by @kentaddick

• Options
    Wallace looked a lot better when he had a fat grape face instead of the dried out prune look.
  • Options
    Natalie Lowe and Ola Jordan are both better the Aliona.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Natalie Lowe and Ola Jordan are both better the Aliona.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and as much as I respect yours, I still think Aliona is better by far :-)))
  • Options
    There is only one way to settle this - inflatable swimming pool, lots of jelly and a HD camcorder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that is the girls in the swimming pool - not us !!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

that is the girls in the swimming pool - not us !!!

Damn...
  • Options
    Yup, Aliona. Thanks for the pics Rizzo :-)
  • Options
    havn't a clue who they are but it's Aliona for me.
  • Options
    i thought we were only signing 2
  • Options
    Ola for looks, Natalie for filth, Aliona so i can tick off doing a ginge.
  • Options
    What a lovely couple of "pairings" in those pics...

In that pic Allona really is Gorgeous, Natalie not bad and Ola is Gorgeous too

Still think they need to fight it out in that inflatable swimming pool though, dont get me wrong
  • Options
    Talal said:

Wallace looked a lot better when he had a fat grape face instead of the dried out prune look.

Thats a valid raisin to hate him
  • Options

Ola for looks, Natalie for filth, Aliona so i can tick off doing a ginge.

The perfect hat trick

• Options
    I prefer the Russian one - Kristina something. She has shagged all her partners except John Sergeant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Aliona all the way! (IF only)

Always had a hard spot for her...
  • Options

I prefer the Russian one - Kristina something. She has shagged all her partners except John Sergeant.

ALLEGEDLY
  • Options
    sralan said:

ALLEGEDLY
    What John Sergeant as well? No wonder he had no energy left to do any dancing!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Excuse me?

• Options
    Ola for me
  • Options
    Addicted said:

Delort?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Ola for me

Take a ticket and get in line young Sir, we'll have none of your continental queue jumping here:)
  • Options
    The celeb women of frankie bridge, pixie lott and caroline flack far outweigh the professionals.

Forget Ola wallace has shoved his potato down her throat.
  • Options
    Aside from the female dancers in the all the shows ( who are all done by the way ) there has been some absolute crackers on the celeb side of the dance floor ....

Going back to the start from memory , we've had Lesley Garrett, Clare Sweeney , Carol Vorderman , Denise Lewis , Zoe Ball ( bad series that was ) , Clare King , Kate Garraway , Alesha Dixon , Lisa Snowden , Zoe Lucker , Laila Rouass , Patsy Kensit , Holly Valance , Victoria Pendleton , Kimberley Walsh , Rachel Riley and Susanna Reid .

ALL in my top 50 TV/Celeb babes

This series I'll be paying close attention to Frankie Bridge and Pixie Lott .
  • Options
    I had no idea until the first show of the new series that Frankie was Wayne Bridge's missus. Life just ain't fair when you think about that but it's always about Kristina for me. A woman so "dangerous" to the opposite sex that she has to be kept in a cage in between series and only allowed out under supervision...

...just thought, are we allowed to talk about this...what if Millwall find out???