Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Totally Unfair !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kristine does absolutely nothing for me. Everything about her seems fake and the fact that she always has to be front and centre in any group shot annoys the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Agreed Rizzo - think she is a bit fake, and plastic looking (face not tits).
  • Options

I had no idea until the first show of the new series that Frankie was Wayne Bridge's missus. Life just ain't fair when you think about that but it's always about Kristina for me. A woman so "dangerous" to the opposite sex that she has to be kept in a cage in between series and only allowed out under supervision...

...just thought, are we allowed to talk about this...what if Millwall find out???

Strictly come pavement dancing starts in the new year.
  • Options
    All about ola no other woman can match up to her at all
  • Options
    New bird Joanne Clifton is nice!
  • Options

I had no idea until the first show of the new series that Frankie was Wayne Bridge's missus.

Has John Terry applied for tickets to be in the audience?
  • Options
    She is perfect
  • Options
    Seems like Wallace is causing ripples already.
  • Options
    Thank you Greg Wallace for giving me one of the most hilarious 'dance routines' I have witnessed in Strictly. Danced as if you had one of your vegetables inserted in your rear end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, Aliona and Greg got voted off first.

Natalie has got Bargain Hunt old codgerTim Woolacott so wont last long either.