Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something you have done at a football match that may be considered unusual

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
wear sandals
eat fruit
drink beer at my seat (in a coffee cup)
seen someone die

Comments

• Options
    sung on the pitch
  • Options
    press ups
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]w**ked on the pitch
    I am shocked!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]press ups
    anyone underneath you at the time?
  • Options
    bet on what team wins the next throw on / corner etc.
  • Options
    played "corners" Pick a corner before game and you get 50p for each taken from "your" corner. For 4 players. Add centre spot for five players.

Unfurled a very, very big flag.

Gone on the pitch and presented an award.
  • Options
    asked my girlfriend (of the time)'s Dad for her hand...
  • Options
    Presented Steve Brown with the East Kent player of the year award with my two boys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]asked my girlfriend (of the time)'s Dad for her hand...

What about the rest of her Razil, or was it just her hand you fancied??
  • Options
    broke my glasses whilst celebrating a goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red_Pete[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]asked my girlfriend (of the time)'s Dad for her hand...

What about the rest of her Razil, or was it just her hand you fancied??

lol pete
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]broke my glasses whilst celebrating a goal

Dislocated my shoulder whilst celebrating a Benty goal!
  • Options
    Told my 5 year old son off for standing on his seat pointing at the Jimmy Seed stand and shouting F**K off Fulham in a cup game in 97/98?
  • Options
    attended on crutches
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]w**ked on the pitch
    I am shocked!
    lol. i could of when i won £1,700 on the Addicks Instant Jackpot a few years ago.
  • Options
    we do have some comedians on here... :P
  • Options
    Handed one of those large 'comedy' cheques to Steve Gritt.

Scored a goal with a tennis ball after a game.

Been chased off by a policeman after scoring aforementioned goal.

Left a tennis ball in the goal at the Jimmy Seed end.

Sing in the 'M' Block!
  • Options
    Cheered Kish, Lisbie and Hughes
  • Options
    Got in cheaper because I'm a woman (at a match in Argentina)...
  • Options
    I remember being on crutches, sitting in disabled seats by the dugouts back in 1999 I think, and abusing Steve Coppell, he was most bemused.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was a ballboy @ Wembley for a European Cup Final.. Didnt touch the ball though...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]I was a ballboy @ Wembley for a European Cup Final.. Didnt touch the ball though...

and i got charlton at Selhurst Park.

Who got the best deal....
  • Options
    Well it was Ronald Koeman scoring the winner for Barcelona against Sampdoria at Wembley. I was about 12. I was in front of the barcelona fans too and on tv the whole time. But I did always wish I could be a mascot at charlton. Think Im probably a little old for that now.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]wear sandals
    [/quote]

Wear Sandals?????
  • Options
    attempted to leave at half time, thinking it was full time (bury away in the cup).
    celebrated a goal by continuously running around a floodlight pylon (notts county? circa late 80's? oohaah, peaky, morts or cheeseroll will have to confirm)
    blew kisses to boro fans who were hanging off the side of their stand at ayresome park, making cut-throat gestures. (after the caton pen)
    experienced the joys of snuff (peterborough) not recommended unless black snot for days is your thing.
  • Options
    Attended (in order) in a wheelchair, on 2 crutches and then on 1 crutch.
  • Options
    Managed to Wind up 38,000 Mackems in one fell swoop (Beat That Henry!!!!)
  • Options
    Performed a sexual act on a girl on the pitch.
    Battered a Slow Worm to death after it slithered over my foot (again, on the pitch)
    Got drunk on half a bottle of Jack Daniels nicked from my mate's dad's drinks cabinet and thrown up (again, on the pitch)

Admittedly, it was the Valley when it was abandoned (around 1989) and I was only 16, but thats the best I've seen on here so far...
  • Options
    Mimed playing a guitar on the pitch, but think Addickted can better that he mimed playing the bagpipes :)
  • Options
    Something you've seen at a football ground that could be considered unusual...

Seen Carl Leaburn score a goal?