Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something you have done at a football match that may be considered unusual

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Something you've seen at a football ground that could be considered unusual...

Seen Carl Leaburn score a goal?

I saw him score a hat-trick at Portman Road and almost score one at the Manor Ground.
  • Options
    Portman road what a result that was, he found his feet that day to.

Bambi on ice..................
  • Options
    Well, Randy Andy, Pork Pie and any others who have seen us in block K, Covered end will notice that Tim (Spankie) and I perform the ritual of 'lucky digs' before each game followed by the customary half time cup of tea.

Two seat on from where I sit is Tim's dad who again, Randy and Churchy will know performs the ritual of sitting in the most ridiculous of positions possible during a game....
  • Options
    attended in crutches ( west ham away this season ), stood up in the G block. charged a group of neutral fans lol ( fulham away ), started on a big fat boro fan being pissed out my face and almost getting my face smashed in by about 20 boro ( in the cup away ) , worn a baseball cap instead of a replic shirt ;)
  • Options
    Rushed forward as we scored fell from the top of the steps at the mcalpine all the way down..........................

Good job i was pissed could of really hurt myself
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]attempted to leave at half time, thinking it was full time (bury away in the cup).

A few seasons ago we were playing Stoke in the 2nd leg of the Coca Cola cup, with the full time whistle about to blow it was something like 5-5 on aggregate. so I told Razil who was sitting next to me, that we were going to go out on away goals & he got up and made an early exit...........

Unfortunately i had misinterpreted the rules & the game went into extra time with Razil blissfully strolling down Woolwich Road - i think he eventually realised and furiously made his way back - he still maintains to this day that i did it deliberately but Razil can i publically assure you it was a genuine, if extremely amusing, mistake..

we lost anyway
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    LOL

quality !
  • Options
    asked Paul Gorman for one of his socks at Plymouth away last game of season when all he had left on were his pants and socks,while he was standing in the tunnel.I wasn't that desperate to ask for pants.
  • Options
    [
    blew kisses to boro fans who were hanging off the side of their stand at ayresome park, making cut-throat gestures. (after the caton pen)

I was in the seats next to them that day, they were chucking milk bottles over houses towrds the away corneer before the game.
    The funny thing was they were still celbrating their equaliser when we got that pen, they went bloody mental when they scored.

Honestly the first time we have got a penalty and thought 'oh fcuk' There was only a 3 foot fence and crap stewards seperating us
  • Options
    0-0 against Blackburn a couple of years back, I attended the Valley and watched the whole game on the concourse drinking.
    Was the beginning of the end for my season ticket, didnt enjoy it anymore, vowed not to go anymore until Curbs left. Will be renewing next season whatever division we are in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Graeme's 'interpretations' of 'fact' never cease to amuse... I however am far more discrete than our follically challenged Canute colleague.

PARP!
  • Options
    I managed to break my false teeth celebrating a goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite] stood up in the G block.

You're banned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rughead[/cite]Well, Randy Andy, Pork Pie and any others who have seen us in block K, Covered end will notice that Tim (Spankie) and I perform the ritual of 'lucky digs' before each game followed by the customary half time cup of tea.

Two seat on from where I sit is Tim's dad who again, Randy and Churchy will know performs the ritual of sitting in the most ridiculous of positions possible during a game....

Whereabouts in K Block are you?