Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lynda Bellingham

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sad news RIP
  • Options
    Sad - big part of my upbringing with her in various shows and, of course, the Oxo ads.

Always seemed about as motherly as motherly could be and it was sad to hear she was ill.

Even when on TV a week or two ago she looked really well and I hoped she'd make it through until Christmas - but I suspect she knew what the outcome was likely to be

RIP Lynda
  • Options
    RIP to a lovely lady, in the early 90, s I got on a Disney bus in Orlando , Florida and at the next stop Lynda got on with her family. Lovely looking lady with a huge smile. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Lynda. We attended the same college. Lovely person. My mother died yesterday and sometimes reality poses a real challenge to us all.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

RIP Lynda. We attended the same college. Lovely person. My mother died yesterday and sometimes reality poses a real challenge to us all.

sincerest condolences Seth

• Options

My deepest sympathies, Seth
  • Options
    RIP Lynda & Seth's mum.
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear that Seth. RIP Lynda and your mum.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So sorry Seth. I'm thinking of you and your family. I know how hard a time this is but with time it will get easier. Just make sure that you lean on the support of friends and family over the next few days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am sure every one of us knows somebody who has died of Cancer.There are thousands of diseases that can transfer us to another world,but it's still Cancer that we dread. No more suffering Lynda,only for her family she leaves.
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear your sad news, Seth.
  • Options
    A week ago she was on the radio sounding articulate and strong if resigned to her eventual fate .. and now she is dead .. cancer is such a dreadful set of diseases .. I urge everyone who can spare even a couple of pounds, to contribute to cancer research appeals as often as you can .. every pound helps.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

So sorry to hear that Seth. My Aunt and mums twin sister died 2 weeks ago from cancer, funeral was last Thursday. She was only 70. It's heartbreaking to watch young at heart, healthy people go through this disease. RIP Lynda Bellingham.
  • Options
    I also lost my mum yesterday, she was admitted on the morning of the Upbeats visit and I was told there wouldn't be a happy ending just before I left for SL. RIP Seths mum, Linda Bellingham and my Mum x
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I also lost my mum yesterday, she was admitted on the morning of the Upbeats visit and I was told there wouldn't be a happy ending just before I left for SL. RIP Seths mum, Linda Bellingham and my Mum x

There are no words to describe how hard this thread has hit me. It just shows how widespread this disease is. My Mum would have been 59 yesterday. She died two years ago from Lung Cancer and she was gone in a little under 2 months from diagnosis.

T.C.E and Seth - please feel free to message me as I can speak from experience. Even if you need a soundboard for how sodding unfair this life can be. I know it sometimes helps.
  • Options
    Condolences to Seth and TCE. So sorry guys to hear your sad news.

Lost my youngest uncle, only 5 years older than me, to cancer a month ago and have another suffering with it. Horrible, horrible disease and I hope we can beat it, in all its' forms, one day soon.

I'd read Lynda's story since she broke the news and marvelled at her strength and belief in how she wanted to spend what time she had left. Always came across as a lovely lady. Condolences also to her family and may she Rest in Peace now.
  • Options
    brave lady who has given me and many others a lot of enjoyment from her acting
    RIP

condolences Seth to you and your family, may your mother RIP
  • Options
    TCE Condolences brother.
  • Options
    RIP Lynda

So sad to hear your news @Sethplum and @T.C.E
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

TCE Condolences brother.

Thanks mate, our thoughts are with you also.......

• Options
    Very talented actress. So sad she won't be able to spend christmas with her family as she had wished.
  • Options
    A real brave lady who bore her illness magnificently god bless her
  • Options
    Condolences Seth and TCE
  • Options
    RIP Lynda , she was so brave god bless her , very sad
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news Seth and TCE.