Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Norwich Match Thread 30/9/14

Comments

• Options
    Knocking on the door.
  • Options
    addicks now win a throw......9 mins gone in second half......wiggy...to bulot....cut out...city come again.....attack.....but addicks gk
  • Options
    cuz has it now and attacking wins a corner...gomez is down ..now back up...he is limping......bulot takes corner......they clear.....gomez wins a throw
  • Options
    Who else do we have though? Munns isn't going to save us defensively in midfield.
  • Options

Out of interest, is our possession in double figures yet ?

Yup, 41% first half. Dropped to 40% second.
  • Options
    throw taken by gomez......city win it back......jj wins it.....but bulot losses it and they attack and win athrow
  • Options
    When is Chris Powell going to learn we need to be a bit more positive away from home to pick up results?
  • Options
    Bring Moussa on? Give Igor some more support?
  • Options
    wiggy has it.....bikey..buyens......gomez......poor pass.....wilson.....to cuz.....they get it back.....and now push forward again.....gomez blocks with bulot......shot over the bar
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    jeez
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks under pressure all second half......henders has it......gomez losses it...city throw....they attack.......shot comes in.....they shout handball.......not given....henders takes....lucky there reds
  • Options
    That was never a penalty, Bikey had no time to move his hand out of the way.
  • Options
    bloody Norwich fans having a sarcastic cheer. nearly had a heart attack.
  • Options
    we cant keep ball up front.....city attack again....we need a target man.......jj tackles......ref gives a fk
  • Options
    This reminds me of the last 2 years :-(
  • Options
    Hard to believe we can hang on for another 25 minutes.
  • Options
    fk taken......hoolahan sends it in from 25 yds.......tbh clears......they pick up second ball.....jj and wiggy clear....they come again into area......now switch sides.....cross comes in......bikey and wilson...clear they come again......bikey clears again.....jj to cuz...tackled and they come again
  • Options
    Good to see we're sticking to the game plan of tiring them out by giving them the ball back as soon as we get it.
  • Options
    cross comes in.....henders takes......gomez is injured..henders throws the ball out
  • Options
    Darren Eadie can shove his mic up his arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Good to see we're sticking to the game plan of tiring them out by giving them the ball back as soon as we get it.

I just hope that they don't realise we are stringing them along...
  • Options
    Hold the bloody ball Charlton ffs
  • Options
    ref wont allow this......city do not give it back......and play on......we are now under pressure caused by a poor ref decision.....however addicks get a throw
  • Options
    We just tested Ruddy, ball in from Veto, Bulot forces the keeper to smother it.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Do we have any strikers on the bench? Tucudean? Callum Harriott? Hold strong, lads: Concentrate, hold firm, and there is no reason whatsoever why we shouldn't draw at Carrow Road.
  • Options
    oh...that was so close to a goal there from us ..inches from turning it in
  • Options
    Rob said:

This reminds me of the last 2 years :-(

This
  • Options
    i can sense a smash and grab..
  • Options
    igor gets it.....attacks...crosses...bulot just misses it.......they clear......we get it back......igor now....and wins a throw
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Hard to believe we can hang on for another 25 minutes.

The longer it takes them to score, the better chance we have in scoring a goal from a counter attack (I hope)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!