Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Holloway has lost the plot

My mate directed me to this page
http://www.newsatden.co.uk/41296-exclusive-millwall-brings-in-hypnotherapist-to-help-players.html

Seriously hypnotherapy, Holloway is just mental,
although if they beat Wolves now I wont be laughing then lol

Comments

• Options
    I reckon it's a good idea.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    If we haven't before, maybe we should try it to break the spell the Spanners seem to have over us. :-0
  • Options
    they should try Hydrotherapy .. jump in the pool, duck under and hold your breath .. for 2 hours .. or longer
  • Options
    plenty of times I've seen Charlton teams play that look like they have been hypnotised
  • Options
    "Ian Holloway has lost the plot"

No shit Sherlock.....................
  • Options
    Holloway: "Want ya to tell them: You are feeling very sleepy.. When I snap my fingers you will love playing for Millwall and be as talented as Messi"

Hypnotist: "Aint a fecking miracle worker, dont even think one of those could make someone love Millwall"
  • Options
    Jeeze Paulie not another one. Less is more mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He hasn't gone 'mental' at all. Most players would have been at clubs that have done something similar before. If not hypnotherapy, but some form of psychological training.
  • Options
    I think a lot of people misunderstand what hypnotherapy actually is. The Paul McKenna show for example was a joke and they picked on people they knew would deliberately play up. Hypnotherapy is form of psychology and helps teach people self-control…not to how to wake up in five seconds and act like a chicken.
  • Options
    An interview with Richard Lee, the former Brentford keeper here - http://www.harleystreethypnotherapyclinic.com/hypnosis/sports_hypnotherapy_london.php
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Paulie, look into the eyes not around the eyes into the eyes, now, when you wake up you will stop making new threads.

3,2,1..you're back in the room.

Made me absolutely crease
  • Options
    And again...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Surely to hypnotise them they need to find their brains first
  • Options
  • Options

I think a lot of people misunderstand what hypnotherapy actually is. The Paul McKenna show for example was a joke and they picked on people they knew would deliberately play up. Hypnotherapy is form of psychology and helps teach people self-control…not to how to wake up in five seconds and act like a chicken.

The key word is "therapy"

• Options
    It's all about putting yourself in a state of relaxing and focusing your mind. You don't go to sleep and can't be made to do anything against your will. It's widely used in loads of sports, so unlike the pink kit voting, nothing to see here.........
  • Options
    Can't have a lot of faith in his own man management and motivational skills if he's hoping hypnotherapy will change their fortunes. Sub-consciously or otherwise, the players may well draw the same conclusions. This a man who gave up at Palace because he acknowledged he had run out of ideas. I think the playing squad there saved their own bacon last year. They will beat us on 22nd November no doubt but that might be light relief as they continue to slide down the table. Here's hoping anyway....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jeeze Paulie not another one. Less is more mate.

He still got you to post though!!
  • Options
    Suggesting that he has lost the plot is wrong.

It implies that he had a plot in the first place.
  • Options
    Paulie, i'm surprised you've got any 'mates'
  • Options
    How do u know it's not just for stoptober and he wants them off their 20 a day habit
  • Options
    Olloway's twouble is ..... e finks e's a hinterlektuwal