Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Holloway has lost the plot

Comments

• Options

Is 'Let's all laugh at someone's misfortune' the best response that people can come up with? It isn't working out for this guy at the moment, just as it wasn't for Bob Peters.
    Let's hope that we can beat Millwall, and beat them well. How about we leave it at that?

You obviously haven't spent much time on football forums...
  • Options
    Best price 4/9 to be the next manager sacked in championship.

I think he will still be here by Easter. Doubt he will make end of the season though.

• Options
    We laugh at the millwall fans.
  • Options

We laugh at the millwall fans.

I feel a choral cord a tickling...

• Options

Holloway is coming across exactly the same as in his final days with Palace, a beaten man, with no idea how to turn things around. His post match comments are of a man resigned to failure.
    Palace sadly replaced him with plenty of the season remaining for Pulis to do his stuff.
    By contrast Millwall have shown admirable loyalty to him, letting him bring 8 new players in, in January alone, which has made no difference, and it may be too late now, with the deficit they have to make up.

:-)

It's things like going back for that Stefan Maihofer. They had him on loan at the back end of last season. If he was any good surely they would've made the deal permanent in the summer. Yet they wait until Jan this season to take him back on loan.

PS - the Obika thing was completely different :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    cabbles said:

Holloway is coming across exactly the same as in his final days with Palace, a beaten man, with no idea how to turn things around. His post match comments are of a man resigned to failure.
    Palace sadly replaced him with plenty of the season remaining for Pulis to do his stuff.
    By contrast Millwall have shown admirable loyalty to him, letting him bring 8 new players in, in January alone, which has made no difference, and it may be too late now, with the deficit they have to make up.

It's things like going back for that Stefan Maihofer. They had him on loan at the back end of last season. If he was any good surely they would've made the deal permanent in the summer. Yet they wait until Jan this season to take him back on loan.

They did try to get him in the summer but he didn't want to sign, thought he could get a deal at Fulham instead and that didn't happen.

• Options
    I think Ollie's position might be untenable if they lose on Saturday at home to Norwich. I think fan power might see him removed. Would give a new man (Harris ? ) ten games to turn it around. Not easy but possible.
  • Options

cabbles said:

They did try to get him in the summer but he didn't want to sign, thought he could get a deal at Fulham instead and that didn't happen.

No link? :wink:
  • Options

I think Ollie's position might be untenable if they lose on Saturday at home to Norwich. I think fan power might see him removed. Would give a new man (Harris ? ) ten games to turn it around. Not easy but possible.

Their next 2 games, away to Bolton, home to Brighton are certainly more winnable
  • Options

But even if the entire Millwall crowd is against him, does ten fans chanting really reach the owner?
  • Options

Their next 2 games, away to Bolton, home to Brighton are certainly more winnable
    Agreed. I just think another home defeat on Saturday will bring the toolbox to boiling point. It's a very unpleasant place once they have decided that you must go. I think Berylson who has been supremely loyal might just feel he has to act.

I actually think that Millwall will come out of those three fixtures unbeaten with at least one win.

• Options

Is 'Let's all laugh at someone's misfortune' the best response that people can come up with? It isn't working out for this guy at the moment, just as it wasn't for Bob Peters.
    Let's hope that we can beat Millwall, and beat them well. How about we leave it at that?

Millwall are a complete shit stain of a football club supported by a bunch of backwards thugs. Forgive me for laughing ever more at the misfortune of anyone associated with that puddle of piss.
    Very harsh. Perhaps intellectually challenged would be better than backwards - the rest I agree with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stone said:

cabbles said:

No link? :wink:
    http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/maierhofer-wants-to-join-fulham091/

• Options

cabbles said:

Alright, alright News Shopper. Jumping to the defence of Millwall
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    For goodness sake don't publicise it even more, Berylson might get to hear. We need him in situ for Good Friday!
  • Options

Are you a closet spanner ??!!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Alright, alright News Shopper. Jumping to the defence of Millwall
    Just pointing out what happened. That is all.
  • Options

nope.