Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England San Marino

Ref just penalised their keeper for parrying the ball then picking it up. Bizarre.

Comments

• Options
    I saw earlier on twitter that there was one bookie offering 5/1 for San Marino to win ...

... a corner!
  • Options
    This game thread looks like it came third in a popularity contest with Ebola and that IS mob...
  • Options

This game thread looks like it came third in a popularity contest with Ebola and that IS mob...

Watching the Ebola virus take effect on one of its victims might be marginally more entertaining...
  • Options
    Unwatchable, a waste of time .. England simply should NOT be forced to play competitive games against such ridiculously weak opposition
  • Options

Unwatchable, a waste of time .. England simply should NOT be forced to play competitive games against such ridiculously weak opposition

the word 'competitive' being used liberally there.
  • Options
    38 minutes gone 1-0
    Hodgson out !!!!!!
  • Options
    Not sure why we're bothering with all this work it into the box nonsense. It's San Marino. Hit it from 25 and it'll probably go in off 8 deflections. Annoys me that games like this are even a necessity.

As I write this we get a penalty
  • Options
    Who is our RB? He's pants.
  • Options
    if we dont beat them by at least 8 then hodgson should be sacked and the whole team should be suspended from playing for England for 4, no make that 5 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    45 minutes viewing is more than it deserved so that's enough now. How people can pay to go and see this is beyond me.
  • Options
    Slovakia beating spain on sky sports 5.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Chambers, he's quality. Made one mistake where he accidently kicked the ball out for a goal kick which apparently means he's stealing a living and absolutely terrible.

Give me strength
  • Options
    Talal said:

How people can pay to go and see this is beyond me.

On a cold, wet October night. Not many have - stadium looks almost half empty!

• Options

PL54 said:

Chambers, he's quality. Made one mistake where he accidently kicked the ball out for a goal kick which apparently means he's stealing a living and absolutely terrible.

Give me strength
    He has given the ball away a number of times, doesn't look confident and has done very little - just my opinion of course.
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Talal said:

A bird I shagged at uni has been taken to the game by her bf for a date according to Facebook. So I'm guessing tickets are dirt cheap tonight.

But was the bird KA?
  • Options
    I'm there. The atmosphere is electric! Cancelling my weekend break to see Galatasaray - no point going now.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Talal said:

So 30-40 odd thousand people have paid. That's a lot for this shite.
  • Options
    Did the milkman mug of Milner there or was it the postman! Stats say they are the worst team in the world but San Marino are not much better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People don't even stand up when we score. They did for the Mexican wave though.
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Talal said:

A bird I shagged at uni has been taken to the game by her bf for a date according to Facebook. So I'm guessing tickets are dirt cheap tonight.

Or he's trying his hardest to get shot of her...is he taking her to see Scotland at the weekend and a slap up meal at tthe kebab shop?
  • Options
    Milner still looks pants even up against this part time lot
  • Options
    5-0 77 minutes
  • Options

Spain losing 1-0 to Slovakia, apologies to anyone avoiding the score and planning to watch Stretnutie Dna or Partido de la Jornada

Just equalised, 1-1.
  • Options
    FT 5-0
  • Options
    Spain now 2-1 down to a team who drew 0-0 with Gibraltar a few games back. Mind you, as an Englishman, i may smile but the Spanish have won a lot more tan I expect to see England win in my lifetime... :-(
  • Options
    A game so interesting I started a conversation about wedding favours
  • Options
    ads said:

cafc-west said:

Talal said:

Or he's trying his hardest to get shot of her...is he taking her to see Scotland at the weekend and a slap up meal at tthe kebab shop?
    Ha, ha, ha - funny.