Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR v Liverpool

Three goals in stoppage time. Mental

Comments

• Harry's twitchometer must be at meltdown.
  • Talal said:

Harry's twitchometer must be at meltdown.

For me, the highlight was his twitch when Liverpool's 3rd went in!
  • Harry's players scored 4 of the 5 goals and still lost.
  • That was great viewing. Love it when Harry gets the twitch going. Would love QPR to go down.
  • Had a bet on the scousers to win, emotions up and down, just to break even after other bets let me down.
  • masicat said:

Harry's players scored 4 of the 5 goals and still lost.

Oh no! Our Sunderland game where they scored all three of our goals has finally been beaten.
  • QPR to go down. Fernandes to walk away.

Far too big for their boots. Need to go back to their normal size and status.
  • Got nothing against QPR but can't stand Redknapp.
  • Got nothing against QPR but can't stand Redknapp.

This. Another London team who I couldn't care about. Except from that they've got twitch in charge and I dislike him with a passion.
  • I don't know why but I hate QPR. Scummy little club, crap ground, too big for their boots. Icing on cake is Redknapp being Manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would like to see them relegated and the Football League kick them out for not paying their fine seeing them playing in the bottom tier whilst Fernandes and Mittal disappeared into the distance.
  • Would like to see them relegated and the Football League kick them out for not paying their fine seeing them playing in the bottom tier whilst Fernandes and Mittal disappeared into the distance.

Yep! Their fine ( and Leicester) will be set in December. They can argue all they like but thems the rules - no pay, no play in 2015-16 should they get relegated as far as I'm concerned. I expect there will be a lot of noise about this as the season gets going.
  • I actually quite liked QPR until a succession of businessmen & conmen threw millions of pounds at their squad. I hope their fall is bumpy.
  • QPR getting relegated would be some form of football justice, Redknapp as manager just makes it even sweeter if they do come back down.
  • edited October 2014
    Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

As for the over exposed, whinging, self aggrandising, lucky lucky lucky (mostly plastic) scousers with their sense of entitlement, they can F*** right off.

Two hours of arse licking by Sky last night, after showing them live yet again in the afternoon (their 12th live TV appearance across all channels this season).

I know who my vitriol is reserved for...
  • Totally agree here. That person shouldn't be paid a shed load of money for doing a crap job. And I'm not talking about Taarabt.

At least, though, 'arry boy won't struggle for people to blame if they do get relegated.

After all, he has Kevin Bond (assistant manager), Joe Jordan (first team coach), Glenn Hoddle (coach) and Les Ferdinand (Director Of Football Operations).

And if he needs a few more culprits he can always call on Steve Gallen (senior professional development coach) or Kevin Hitchcock (goalkeeping coach).

No wonder he has time to make all those adverts.
  • Erm, I am sure Taarabt may be a lazy, greedy fucker but three stone overweight is way OTT - he played as a sub for them vs Wet Spam and looked all right and was one of their better players.
  • Harry for England!
  • Richard Dunne really is determined to make that all time Premiership owns goals tally his forever.

A professional striving for a title, that's what it is about kids, no matter how fat or slow you may be, as a professional athlete, you can still be number 1 in something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redknapp relegates the same club twice in 3 years.

Sounds a likley outcome :)
  • Dave2l said:

Redknapp relegates the same club twice in 3 years.

Sounds a likley outcome :)

Reckon he'll be gone with a nice fat cheque in his back pocket long before the Hoops head to the Championship... "a twitching all the way to the bank"
  • Regarding the match I thought QPR totally dominated (against most of England's midfield) and were unlucky to lose.
  • And positive for England, i think Sterling is getting even better
  • And positive for England, i think Sterling is getting even better

Only if he's not too tired ;-)
  • Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

As for the over exposed, whinging, self aggrandising, lucky lucky lucky (mostly plastic) scousers with their sense of entitlement, they can F*** right off.

Two hours of arse licking by Sky last night, after showing them live yet again in the afternoon (their 12th live TV appearance across all channels this season).

we agree ! .. watching yesterday I was thinking how much better QPR were with Dunn rather than Ferdinand R in defence .. and then ooopssss y daisy .. am I the only one on here who actually likes Harry Redknapp .. he might be a villain .. but he's an honest one (if yer no wot I meen)
  • Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

we agree ! .. watching yesterday I was thinking how much better QPR were with Dunn rather than Ferdinand R in defence .. and then ooopssss y daisy .. am I the only one on here who actually likes Harry Redknapp .. he might be a villain .. but he's an honest one (if yer no wot I meen)
    Yes. I don't like villains full stop.
  • Twitch in a minute, he's gonna twitch in a minute. ...........

can't stand the thieving old c*nt!

Yes. I don't like villains full stop.

Twitch in a minute, he's gonna twitch in a minute. ...........

can't stand the thieving old c*nt!

hahahaha ..
  • edited October 2014

Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

Honest? I wouldn't trust him with a pair of scissors.