Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v Liverpool

2»

Comments

• Options

Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

As for the over exposed, whinging, self aggrandising, lucky lucky lucky (mostly plastic) scousers with their sense of entitlement, they can F*** right off.

Two hours of arse licking by Sky last night, after showing them live yet again in the afternoon (their 12th live TV appearance across all channels this season).

I know who my vitriol is reserved for...

we agree ! .. watching yesterday I was thinking how much better QPR were with Dunn rather than Ferdinand R in defence .. and then ooopssss y daisy .. am I the only one on here who actually likes Harry Redknapp .. he might be a villain .. but he's an honest one (if yer no wot I meen)
    I'd call Harry Redknapp a lot of things, honest is definitely not one of them.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

If Redknapp didn't have his gang of lickspittles in the press he would never have been seen as anything other than a decent enough Championship manager at best. Given the budget that he had any manager in the game could probably have matched/bettered his success with Spurs and frankly when you look at the number of teams he's taken down and the situation they've been left in he must be perhaps the single most financially disruptive manager in the history of the Premier League, or possibly even before that!

It's such a shame he's never managed Liverpool...
  • Options
    RedKnapp relegated Southampton, left Portsmouth in near financial ruin.
    Did more damage to the South coast than Hitler managed during the war!!
  • Options

thenewbie said:

If Redknapp didn't have his gang of lickspittles in the press he would never have been seen as anything other than a decent enough Championship manager at best. Given the budget that he had any manager in the game could probably have matched/bettered his success with Spurs and frankly when you look at the number of teams he's taken down and the situation they've been left in he must be perhaps the single most financially disruptive manager in the history of the Premier League, or possibly even before that!

It's such a shame he's never managed Liverpool...
    Or Millwall / Palarse
  • Options
    Taarabt is spot on - Redknapp is trying to scapegoat him, it's one of his favourite tactics - even did it with Bent whilst at Spuds.
  • Options

Taarabt is spot on - Redknapp is trying to scapegoat him, it's one of his favourite tactics - even did it with Bent whilst at Spuds.
    Yes but everyone knows Sandra's better at "finishing" than Benty. Well 'arry should anyway.
  • Options
    If Tarabt is 3 stone overweight, I wish I was :-)
  • Options
    Redknapp is a crap manager but Taarabt has a crap attitude.

He is a good player but one who goes missing too much when up against better opposition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good luck to QPR, if Roland had come here with a stupid great wad of money and splashed the cash almost no-one would be complaining.

As for the over exposed, whinging, self aggrandising, lucky lucky lucky (mostly plastic) scousers with their sense of entitlement, they can F*** right off.

Two hours of arse licking by Sky last night, after showing them live yet again in the afternoon (their 12th live TV appearance across all channels this season).

Don't you realise the whole country wants Liverpool to win everything? Well thats what Sky and the papers seem to think :-)
  • Options

Don't you realise the whole country wants Liverpool to win everything? Well thats what Sky and the papers seem to think :-)
    You missed the BBC off that list...
  • Options
    It's an 'Arry tactic .. slag a player off, get him annoyed and hope he asks for a move .. 'Opefully 'Arry rids himself of a player he doesn't want and knocks a big lump off his grossly out of control wages bill