Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham vs Charlton Ath. | Fri 24th Oct 2014 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Ben18 said:

Could Bob spring a surprise and push Bikey into defensive midfield?

Why change our CB Partnership when its one the best in the league?

Team will be in my opinion:-

Henderson, Solly, Ben Haim, Bikey, Wiggins, Wilson, Cousins, Jackson, Bulot, Moussa, Tucudean

Subs
    Pope, Morrison, Fox, Munns, Harriott, Ahearne Grant, Ansah
  • Options
    IMO don't think moussa offered enough in Tuesday to be starting tonight, would rather give KAG or Ansah a place.
  • Options
    only be watching on TV tonight but would like to see this line-up .. Henderson Solly Bikey Ben Haim Wiggins .. Wilson Cousins Jackson Bulot .. Tucudean and Moussa .. I fear ( as I typed above) a 2-1 loss ... BUT .. Come on you Addicks
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Be over the moon with a draw.
  • Options
    Official preview on cafc.co.uk seems to be suggesting JBG has a chance of being in contention.
  • Options
    If we don't lose or draw I reckon we could win this one:)-
  • Options
    0-0.
  • Options

Desperate ring round of "old mates" with no social life and a Sky subscription to wangle an invite.

1-1
  • Options
    Solly swapped in for Buyens, otherwise the same players we saw against Bolton. Wilson pushed up to right midfield, Cousins in the middle, one of Moussa/Bulot on the left and the other just off Tucudean.
  • Options
    Big shame we don't have Vetokele and JBG to showcase what we're about this season, as it stands with the team we're set to put out I think we will work hard as ever, tire as the game goes on understandably, especially JC (bless him) and lose it 1-0... Think Fulham will get a shed load of corners too, it's our achilles heal and Fulham will dominate the possession i'm sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ben18 said:

Henderson, Solly, Ben Haim, Bikey, Wiggins, Wilson, Cousins, Jackson, Bulot, Moussa, Tucudean

Subs
    I reckon you're spot on with that team
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Ben18 said:

Subs
    I reckon you're spot on with that team
    What choice is there?
  • Options
    Got a bad feeling without Buyens, JBG and Igor. Think a 2 - 0 defeat could be on the cards. However November looks to me like a month where we could pick up a lot of points if the aforementioned three all return next weekend..
  • Options
    1-1 again.
  • Options

Ben18 said:

Subs
    Really is thread-bare that squad isn't it... Jesus. Also, don't like the look of Bulot & Moussa both playing together, similar players and often found losing possession. But it's all in Big Bobs capable hands, let's do it lads!
  • Options
    got to be worth a big bet on the over corners
  • Options

Loved watching Parker play, whoever for. Even though it was shit he left I always saw him as a CAFC player.

Hes a shadow of himself these days though.

Dont agree with that last statement.. from what I've been seeing on the football league show each week it certainly seems like everything created by Fulham. Comes through him!
  • Options
    I've been to my fair share of away games. Never seen us win in the league and the only away victory was at hills borough in the cup last season. Most away games I go to end up as draws. Let's hope we break the record tonight!

On the way down from Leeds for the game as we speak, absolutely buzzing for it.

Annoying we don't have Igor or Yoni. Would like to see Wilson start tonight, possibly on the right. He's looked more and more impressive lately. George too I think could shine tonight. As long as our usually solid defence doesn't mess up I reckon we can nick all 3 points.

Moussa and George for us, 2-0!
  • Options
    Out in the garden to get some air .. A really bright chested Robin Redbreast hopped onto the fence and chirped at me before hopping off and then flying away .. This is a WONDERFUL OMEN ... ((:>) .. Come on you Addicks !!!!
  • Options
    Backs to the wall lads. I'm actually pleased Buyens is suspended if Cousins comes into his rightful spot, also Solly and Wilson on the right.

COYRRGSA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It does not look good, Buyens another regular missing out along with Vetokele and Gudmundsson. Sky as well. Think a repeat of the Bournemouth match could be on the cards as Fulham don't score many. 1-0 to Fulham.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Be over the moon with a draw.

Sick as a parrot with a defeat
  • Options
    feel bad about this one 4-0 to them
  • Options
    Playing in Orange again...

As I understand it, there'll be no CL commentary tonight due to the game being on TV. Would it still be possible to have a match thread for sharing all the "yessssss" "nooooooo" moments through the game?
  • Options

Desperate ring round of "old mates" with no social life and a Sky subscription to wangle an invite.

1-1

That's what pubs are for, grumpy.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Henderson, Solly, Fox, Ben Haim, Bikey, Bulot, Jackson, Cousins, Wilson, Moussa, Tucudean. (IL)
  • Options
    Pope, Morrison, Gudmudsson, Harriott, Munns, Thomas, Ahearne-Grant. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Why the hell are we playing in that gruesome orange kit whenFulham play in white? We could easily play in our home kit.
  • Options

Why the hell are we playing in that gruesome orange kit whenFulham play in white? We could easily play in our home kit.

Far too much White in our home kit