Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's not luck is it ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

The millwall v Charlton fixtures are embarrassingly in their favour throughout history.

(Let's not talk about it)

What about the average league position?
  • Options
    Daggs said:

There was a fella sitting just in front of me who was screaming from the point we concede. The abuse he was giving Cousins was so unreasonable and at one stage I thought his head was going to explode he went so red. When the final whistle went he shouted at Cousins again to get up!!!

I give up reading the negativity that fans write about after 3 points against a team that on paper should be challenging for play offs come the end of the season.

Last night I thought we were brilliant. Perhaps not in the quality of our attacking but in the defending and work rate from all 11 on the pitch. To see Cousins and a couple of others just drop to the floor as the full time whistle sounded was a reflection of that.

You "thought we were brilliant" .................wow!
    What's the problem with that?
  • Options
    I was at the game. There are many words to describe what i saw 'brilliant' isn't among them.
  • Options
    We 'were brilliant' to win with the team we put out. But the reason the team is weak and we have to play like the away team at home is due to underinvestment. This would be the time to strengthen the squad,not January by which time we may be putting out half a team of 17 year olds.