Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Riga - Sacked From Blackpool

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Is anyone else as bored as me with the Appleton photo? Its very much last years 'joke'.

It's been so long that it's back in fashion.
    Any chance flares are coming back

Dog at Fulham was sniffing for them
  • Options

Kap10 said:

Is anyone else as bored as me with the Appleton photo? Its very much last years 'joke'.

It's been so long that it's back in fashion.
    Any chance flares are coming back

Dog at Fulham was sniffing for them
    Wondered what he was doing. Thought he'd just got lost on a walk through that park next to the ground....
  • Options
    Not sure whether to feel sad or happy for him. Have respect for Jose, he did a great job for us, and seems to be a decent and honourable man. Hope he gets the pay out he deserves for putting up with Oyston, and wish him well for the future. Feel sad for the Blackpool fans, who deserve better than Oyston too!
  • Options
    WSS said:

Put a syrup on that and grow the stubble out and it could be Russell Brand. (Perhaps it is.)
  • Options
    He made a poor decision in joining them, probably wont be a part of his career he'll look back on with any fondness or pride.

He's not yet had a chance in England to work with a squad that has much talent so have no idea if he's good at anything other than firefighting, but good luck to him anyway as he set up this season by keeping us in the Champ.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Lucky at the valley. Will fail everywhere he goes. My opinion, but I'm confident his time at Charlton will be the peak of his career. Happy to give £250 to the upbeats as soon as Im proven wrong....lucky talentless man.

Did not know you posted on here Karl Oyston
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

WSS said:

Put a syrup on that and grow the stubble out and it could be Russell Brand. (Perhaps it is.)
    Messiah Complex
  • Options
    Oyston senior is said to still be a director and majority shareholder of Blackpool. He is a convicted rapist. I believe he resigned as the chairman whilst inside.

Gordon Brown was said to have ordered the Labour party not to accept donations from him. Football's governing body does not appear to have been as bothered about distancing from him. Like Ched Evans he is said to continue to protest his innocence to this day.

As someone said, Jose Riga produced a nice turd sandwich from the single ingredient he was given to work with up there. It's hard to wish them luck for the remainder of the season but I do wish Riga well for his contribution to one club I do care about.

Oyster Jr however does have a record of standing up against football agents which I believe is laudable and something he might just have in common with RD.
  • Options

I was until someone dressed him up in belgiun themed clothes. I couldn't stop laughing for days
    Thanks Nick. Here's another one especially for you..............