Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs Sheff Wed | Sat 1st Nov 2014 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Back home and had been really looking forward to this. But the squad is looking so so thin and I am fearing the worst here. 0-1
  • Options
    I would like to think the home crowd will see us through this one. I think it is time for Karlan to break his duck and if we play like we did in the second half against Fulham I would like to think we will win provided we can hit the poxy target!

It will be interesting to see how Beast and Tal Ben Haim do against Nugiu who always plays well against us us for them and is the target man.

That is of course unless Beast is playing up front
  • Options
    On our way to meet a couple of mates who are exiled Wednesday supporters down south, so will be interested to hear their take on this game. I'm expecting a fairly attritional affair, in common with most games against them at the Valley in recent years.

I'm no good at predictions but, for me, two factors point towards a draw: first, our injury situation and the paucity of our squad and, secondly, the fact that Wednesday have, in recent seasons, tended to be a better side away than at home. Even without Antonio's pace, their record this season suggests that us still the case.
  • Options
    If we can stop early opposition goals, we will win this.
  • Options
    In the pub pre-match. Tight match but 1-0 to us. JJ.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    1-0 charlton, igor off the bench to score.
  • Options
    First home loss 0-1 and a job done on us.