Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Valentine Williams

The name of Robbie Williams new son !

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant name! Odd choice for a Port Vale fan though.
  • Options
    Great Tweet by our official Twitter.
  • Options
    Wife's cousin called his boy Charlton in June, looks like he's starting a trend !
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Port Vale are known as The Valiants, perhaps Robbie got mixed up.
  • Options
    Sorry to be so course but he's a total and utter wank stain Williams. Arrogant tosspot .
  • Options
    @buckshee makes no sense when the people that point out Gazza's women beating past ignore RW's.

As for the name, he obviously chose the middle name to balance out the first name. But are her family supporters or is an important name in her family?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

buckshee said:

Sorry to be so course but he's a total and utter wank stain Williams. Arrogant tosspot .

Impacts heavily on your life does he ?
    Yep he does , he's still breathing. Cockwomble
  • Options
    Charlton is my sons middle name he used to hate but now he is a big fan loves it.

At his christening if raised a few cheers & giggles when the vicar called out his full name.

The now ex misses`s mum was mortified - fantastic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    acidlee said:

Charlton is my sons middle name he used to hate but now he is a big fan loves it.

At his christening if raised a few cheers & giggles when the vicar called out his full name.

The now ex misses`s mum was mortified - fantastic.

Ditto ... My son's middle name is Charlton. Can't wait until he gets married as his name is Rodney
  • Options
    your either taking the piss or you've got a harsh sense of humour.lol
  • Options
    buckshee said:

PL54 said:

buckshee said:

Impacts heavily on your life does he ?
    Yep he does , he's still breathing. Cockwomble
    Top Bloke Our Robbie
  • Options
    Maybe the origin of the reason for the name is similar to Brooklyn Beckham's ?
  • Options
    Charlton Heston .. the man who saved the world .. hundreds of times
  • Options
    Robbie at least has thought carefully about his son's name. It never ceases to amaze me when some parents don't bother considering the implications of their choice.
    I was at school with a lad called Alan Nurse. His middle name is Peter. See if you can work out why he got such a lot of stick.
  • Options

Robbie at least has thought carefully about his son's name. It never ceases to amaze me when some parents don't bother considering the implications of their choice.
    I was at school with a lad called Alan Nurse. His middle name is Peter. See if you can work out why he got such a lot of stick.

What A P Nurse
  • Options
    I'm with Buckshee as I can't effing stand Robbie Williams
  • Options

I'm with Buckshee as I can't effing stand Robbie Williams

I'm sure he will be devastated to discover this.
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff from RW.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

When did you meet him?
  • Options
    Seriously, WTF was Robbie Williams thinking of? That poor kid will get bullied in the playground ;)
  • Options
    im with buckshee on this as the recent clip of him being a cock while his wife was about to give birth proved

If I do that when my missus gives birth in a few weeks I think she would find the nearest surgical instrument and stab me....
  • Options
    Southend, look at all the videos including today's and you can see that she is just as involved in the piss take as he is, just because your wife wouldn't find it amusing it doesn't mean the same applies for his wife.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously, WTF was Robbie Williams thinking of? That poor kid will get bullied in the playground ;)

Doubt it, he will be cool in LA.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Yes

What A P Nurse
    Yes, poor sod. Not just A. Nurse, but A. P. Nurse!
  • Options

Yes

What A P Nurse
    Yes, poor sod.
    Sounds like a cock and bull story to me
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Yes

What A P Nurse
    Yes, poor sod.
    Sounds like a cock and bull story to me
    Ha, ha! You could be right, but in fact it's quite true. You'd have to be a genius to come up with that one intentionally!!!
  • Options

Southend, look at all the videos including today's and you can see that she is just as involved in the piss take as he is, just because your wife wouldn't find it amusing it doesn't mean the same applies for his wife.

This!

Christ, a couple who seem very much in love and both have a sense of humour (I mean the videos, not the brilliant name obviously!!). Heaven forbid...what's the world coming too!!!
  • Options
    Cool name.