Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Valentine Williams

2»

Comments

• Options
    Love the name and in LA it will be fine.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

buckshee said:

Sorry to be so course but he's a total and utter wank stain Williams. Arrogant tosspot .

When did you meet him?
    No need to , always disliked the fella but this (10 seconds in) sent me over the edge. Smug prick.

http://youtu.be/Cxyxd9-pepE
  • Options
    Lobster Aardvark McChristmas-Bellend lives in LA and gets no stick so why would anyone object to Valentine? After all it's only a middle name.
  • Options
    Robbie Williams is a cock and i cant stick him but great name choice
  • Options
    I'd have been more impressed if he'd called the little fella Char'on, coz we all know there's no L or T in the name (Apart from the bloke sitting about 3 rows behind me who insist on shouting " come on CharLTon" ) Sounds very weird !!
  • Options
    Don't mind Robbie Williams, has the same birthday as me and named his son after a quality football team. Good solid foundations for a decent human there.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously, WTF was Robbie Williams thinking of? That poor kid will get bullied in the playground ;)

Don't know what you mean?
    Sounds better than Port Vale Valentine Williams!!........that's a bit of a mouthful!!
  • Options

JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously, WTF was Robbie Williams thinking of? That poor kid will get bullied in the playground ;)

Don't know what you mean?
    Sounds better than Port Vale Valentine Williams!!........that's a bit of a mouthful!!
    presumably the 'Valentine' is a tribute to the other team in the potteries
  • Options
    Valentine's day was a bit under 9 months ago.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Valentine's day was a bit under 9 months ago.

Evening Columbo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love the name! I love Robbie Williams too!! Charlton Williams my 2 favourite things combined :-)