Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your first crush.

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Bet that second one's got a right hairy mary
  • Options
    Great post, razil. I'm thinking there should be a retro babes thread
  • Options
    If there is, then I submit this:

The wondrous Caroline Munro
  • Options
    An exert from an article I wrote about Why I Love Football seems appropriate here:

"They say that there is no worse hurt than when your first love breaks your heart. Well people who say that never watched the 2006 World Cup Final through my eyes. When my college sweet-heart broke up with my I thought I would never get over it, but alas the cliché "time is the greatest healer" held true. There is, however, one moment in my life that no amount of time will help repair the hurt. As a 14 year old boy I sat down with my family to watch Zinedine Zidane lead out his country against Italy in the World Cup Final. It was the ultimate footballing fairy-tale. The world's most talented player, captaining his country in the biggest game in world football. To me see him lift the trophy wouldn't just be redemption for England's underwhelming exit on penalties vs. Portugal in the quarter-finals, it would be a vindication of everything that is beautiful about the beautiful game. However, in the 110th minute the Frenchman's head came crashing into Materazzi chest and arguably the greatest midfielder of all time was dismissed from the game. Had he not of done it would France have gone on to win? We will never know. But for me that game, and that tournament, ended then; with the crushing realisation that one of football's greatest fairy-tales had a dark end. Many already have, but I know that deep down a small part of me will never forgive Zidane for what he did that day."
  • Options

Sadly. still haven't quite got over Purdey or Suzi Quatro...... or Zena the Warrior Princess for that matter..and her friend who she was often in the bath with.

• Options
    Jesus use smaller images people.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Jesus use smaller images people.

That ok?
  • Options
    Yes my Son.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also a randy little git I dreamed of being abused by The Bangles :)