Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your first crush.

Comments

• Options
    Caroline Munro ... star of the Lambs Navy Rum Ads in the 70's
  • Options
    Chris Powell. Shortly followed by YK....

:-)
  • Options
    Agnetha Faltskog. The minx.
  • Options
    Just remembered another one…

• Options

Great shout. This was my first crush thinking about it......remember talking about her and the blonde one (lightning?) in primary school.
  • Options

Great shout. This was my first crush thinking about it......remember talking about her and the blonde one (lightning?) in primary school.
    Yep, that was the one…unless it's Hunter you were thinking about…
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I reckon I would still give up everything if Liv Tyler or Lynda Carter asked me to run away with them!
  • Options
    Jet from gladiators is a great shout
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sharron Davies
  • Options

SSSHHHHHHHHH I've kept that secret for years.
  • Options

I thought you preferred Wolf?
  • Options
    Caught up with this last night and was thinkinng everyone has forgotten Lynda Carter aka Wonderwoman, then @stuart the red puts her name down!

My first tv crush was Fiona Fullerton in that nurses series Angels. Great shout out though to all those mentioning Zammo's girl Jackie in Grange Hill.
  • Options
    having looked back at that link, Ali Landry has to be a shout, rememeber when she did the splits in the doritos advert!!
  • Options

I thought you preferred Wolf?
    I ain't afraid of the big bad wolf
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Definately Kelly Le Brock. As a testosterone fuelled teen, I must have watched Wierd Science over 50 times hmmmmmm!

Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) was a forerunner though, who started me on the way however.

http://izismile.com/2011/10/04/the_hottest_80s_babes_then_and_now_62_pics.html
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Moira Healey at Our Lady of Grace primary school in Charlton ...blimey, that was a long time ago
  • Options
    Erica Gimpel, who played Coco Hernandez in the Fame TV series
  • Options
    Not my first crush but was up in town today and I walked past Sue Lawley. Gawd, she's aged ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one with the long dark hair in Charley's Angels , Olivia Newton John and Isla St Clair. What a lot she would have got if I had been given half a chance .
  • Options
    Bo Derek in 10. Phew e momma
  • Options
    Fell in love with unknown dancer on early ITV pop music show "Cool for Cats", hosted by immortal Kent Walton, (best known for Saturday PM Fixed Wrestling). Unknown dancer morphed into Una Stubbs by which time I had discovered Raquel Welsh.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Not my first crush but was up in town today and I walked past Sue Lawley. Gawd, she's aged ...

Funny, I saw her recently and said that you had aged :-)
  • Options
    Pheobe Cates getting out of the swimming pool in 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' inspired lustful thoughts in my younger self but not sure I'd call it a full blown crush.
  • Options
    Doris Day and a girl in my primary school class called Jacky Futter who I convinced myself looked like her.
  • Options
    if we are talkin first ever, then it was a girl called meredith larson (pre-school days). The first legit crush would be Kailene Davies (absolutely stunning) whom ironcially sits next to me in my politics class, should have taken a chance with her but we are now good friends
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

if we are talkin first ever, then it was a girl called meredith larson (pre-school days). The first legit crush would be Kailene Davies (absolutely stunning) whom ironcially sits next to me in my politics class, should have taken a chance with her but we are now good friends

She's put you in the friendzone eh?? Don't worry buddy, we've all been there!
  • Options
    Jenny Agutter.

During the Logans Run to American Werewolf in London years, rather than The Railway Children
  • Options
    @RopeYardRails - very good callLesley Anne Down in upstairs downstairs

also Susanna Hoffs was and still is stunningly beautiful

Sheena Easton also a babe