Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sint-Truiden

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's right and last season STVV competed in the play off final suggesting that the Belgian FA would have sanctioned them playing in the same division as Standard Liege.
  • Options

That's right and last season STVV competed in the play off final suggesting that the Belgian FA would have sanctioned them playing in the same division as Standard Liege.

However that makes it surprising that he chose to stage a "network" tournament in the summer, with both STVV and Ujpest taking part. That suggests to me that RD is the type to be a bit cavalier with rules that he thinks are bureaucratic or anti-business. Sugar is a bit like that, and the FAPL exists as a separate entity because of that.
  • Options
    10 wins in their last 10 now and 9 points clear at the top
  • Options
    I reckon that if its true there is an offer for Standard, STVV's form may encourage RD to sell Standard- and hopefully concentrate on us. If STVV get promoted, in Belgium the ownership question will come under scrutiny whatever the Belgian FA may say; and I'm sure RD knows that.
  • Options
    All good things come to an end. After ten wins on the spin, STVV could "only" draw this evening.

However, it wasn't all bad. 2-0 down at HT, in a difficult game away at 5th placed Seresien, they rallied to draw 2-2. Polish hero Piotr Parzyszek got one of the goals.

It's looking good, but increasingly likely that the Belgian FA's perspective on RD's ownership of two of their clubs is going to be tested.
  • Options
    What now for Roland?.
  • Options
    As there is no legal connection between Roland and his girlfriend, I can't see Belgian FA can do FA. It's also obvious that RD's business model is about making money from transfers rather than success on the pitch.