Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse V Sunderland

Big 6 pointer this

Colin already got something to moan about at full time, could've had a penalty after 30 seconds

Comments

• Options
    If it's not a 0-10 home loss I will be very upset!
  • Options
    I can't believe you spelt Palarse.....Palarse. People have been sacked, horse drawn and quartered for less!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I can't believe you spelt Palarse.....Palarse. People have been sacked, horse drawn and quartered for less!

I know I feel I owe @bc_addick some royalties as well now
  • Options

If it's not a 0-10 home loss I will be very upset!

Only 9 more to go......
  • Options
    1-0 sunderland :)
  • Options
    Fletcher 0-1 Sunderland
  • Options
    9 to go...
  • Options
    Nine goals went past Perry...
  • Options
    Sunderland could,maybe should be 2 up this half,that said,think the stripeys shouldve had a pen in the 1st minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Premier League table looking hugely exciting and not predictable at all as it stands.

Bottom 3; Leicester, QPR, Burnley
    Top 4; Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal.

Only surprise is Southampton who will probably end up falling below Liverpool or U tied by the end of the season.... Best league in the world my arse.
  • Options
    Definite penalty...LOL!! :-)

Great header from Fletcher. Hangeland a complete tool playing man onside & then looking back at the lino & ignoring the cross.

As for that sign & the BBJs (bouncing black jackets)...utter twats!!
  • Options
    Wes Brown what are you doing.
  • Options
    If Villareal beat Valencia yesterday id have had 12 out of 12 on the weekend football and had to cheer Palace and Arsenal for £30k
  • Options
    Need the Nigels for 268 and I don't even feel bad about it
  • Options
    Gutting thin G I actually thought Id backed Valencia and was feeling pretty smug at Ht
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Er nice try dickheads but it's "39th game" you ball sacks.

Never mind the 39th, take it they didn't travel to Wales then.

Awful try hards.
  • Options

Need the Nigels for 268 and I don't even feel bad about it

Need them for £118 off a fiver.
  • Options
    nichorob said:

buckshee said:

Er nice try dickheads but it's "39th game" you ball sacks.

Never mind the 39th, take it they didn't travel to Wales then.

Awful try hards.
    Every game they seem to have a banner, waiting for the week they just have on there, we did not know what to write about this week
  • Options
    They are desperate to be accepted as an ultras group like on the continent but ultimately try too hard and we have an end result like tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sunderland look a poor side.
  • Options
    Yyyyeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Palace c****
  • Options
    Yippeee
  • Options
    Isnt Gomez the bloke who scored against us at Wigan last season ? - that was a sweet left footer too.
  • Options
    Sunderland are awful, thankfully Palace are just as bad. Both to go down along with Burnley.
  • Options
    Sunderland need to get a defensive coach in as Poyet doesn't seem to be able to do it. This lot throw their legs at anything & look like being the stripies best chance of equalising.
  • Options
    He is lucky that was not a straight red, it was a kick out, they cant have any complaints
  • Options
    Poyet looks like he's gonna have a heart attack. Can't be good for you