Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palarse V Sunderland

Comments

• Options
    Palarse only out of relegation zone now on Goals Scored
  • Options
    A real shame.
  • Options
    haha, that 3rd sunderland goal has earned me a cash in offer of £159 on my predict 3 scores bet
  • Options
    All good
  • Options
    Saw the score at 1-2 but couldn't bear to switch MNF on just in case they scored. Great result.
  • Options

HaHaHaHaHaimage

Glad that wendies fan has put a shirt on.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Well done Sunderland.

Take that
  • Options
    this result put the three clubs promoted last season in the bottom three
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Colin thought they were brilliant? Really? Pretty football but dont remember the sunderland keeper making too many saves,its not like he was overworked. Moaning about the pen that werent given,get on with it colin,these things happen twat :)
  • Options
    Serves them right for the amount of penalties they got the year they got promoted. Maybe refs are finally looking at certain players who go down under every tackle inside box. Meaning when they do actually deserve a penalty they won't get it.
  • Options
    Sunderland were really poo. Yet managed a 1-3 victory. Palace were double poo :-)
  • Options
    Losing a relegation 6 pointer at home and their captain sent off...............................back of the net. :-)
  • Options
    i was in the sunderland end. feckin majestic win!
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Er nice try dickheads but it's "39th game" you ball sacks.

Err no. The 39th game idea was from few years ago. The current proposal is that it would be one of the usual 38 games that is played abroad. Ten clubs' fans would miss out on one home game each season.
  • Options

Sunderland could,maybe should be 2 up this half,that said,think the stripeys shouldve had a pen in the 1st minute

Refs never like to give pens too early, it sets out how the game will go, however had it happened in the 2nd minute he would have given it.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

buckshee said:

Err no. The 39th game idea was from few years ago. The current proposal is that it would be one of the usual 38 games that is played abroad. Ten clubs' fans would miss out on one home game each season.
    Does this mean Swansea will need a new ground the other side of the Severn?
  • Options
    Seems like Neil's already lost the defensive cohesion that Pulis put together. Without carrying on the same defensive coaching they're relegated. Why would you change it if you had any humility and flexibility?
  • Options

Colin's going radio rental!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Premier League table looking hugely exciting and not predictable at all as it stands.

Bottom 3; Leicester, QPR, Burnley
    Top 4; Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal.

Only surprise is Southampton who will probably end up falling below Liverpool or U tied by the end of the season.... Best league in the world my arse.

Without looking, i would put money on Madrid, Munich and Juventus being top of their respective leagues.
  • Options
    Definition of irony, the ultras at Palace waving 'against modern football' banners.
  • Options
    Was watching last night and it seemed that the Ultras thing is choreographed, bloke at the front leading the jumping up and down, arm waving, what song to sing, utter rubbish.

Its like at some CL games when there's a bloke on a megaphone going through his list of songs.

Surely football is about being spontaneous.
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29891479

Remind me how many Palace penalties they received in their promotion season? Short memories.
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Was watching last night and it seemed that the Ultras thing is choreographed, bloke at the front leading the jumping up and down, arm waving, what song to sing, utter rubbish.

Its like at some CL games when there's a bloke on a megaphone going through his list of songs.

Surely football is about being spontaneous.

No idea if it is choreographed or not but either way they just look complete dickheads.
  • Options

Remind me how many Palace penalties they received in their promotion season? Short memories.

"I was told we should appeal for penalties a lot more," said Warnock.

was that when he was on the phone to Mark Clattenburg, got a weird feeling the are gonna start getting a few penalties soon, every week Warnock seems to moan about not getting one, and I think refs are just gonna give them penalties to shut him up
  • Options
    English games on English soil but acting Italian......ok
  • Options

"I was told we should appeal for penalties a lot more," said Warnock.

was that when he was on the phone to Mark Clattenburg, got a weird feeling the are gonna start getting a few penalties soon, every week Warnock seems to moan about not getting one, and I think refs are just gonna give them penalties to shut him up
    His continual complaining about the officials is certainly done with an eye to the future. Arguably Palace's strength is tricky wingers, so penalties are likely to be relatively important. Next time (or maybe the time after or maybe the time after…) we see Zaha or Bolasie hit the deck under an innocuous challenge, there will be that touch more pressure on the ref. Might be worth a handful of points from now to the end of the season. It's all Warnock's got.
    Parish made a terrible decision in employing a managerial dinosaur such as Warnock. The asking price must be going down daily.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

buckshee said:

Hope my £150 st is discounted then.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

English games on English soil but acting Italian......ok

They are well used to.that they disappear like the Italians when the threat of a battle appears