Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    Shag said:

The irish sort with the homemade bikini .....

Ding dong.
  • Options
    Last week she told someone she was allowed to act in the way she does because "Im GC, Im 32 years old and i've earned my diva-ship"

Wanted to smash the TV up.
  • Options

Her weight is not the issue, her attitude to anything hat doesn't revolve around her is the issue. Nobody elses opinion matters

If she is such a fragile person she wouldn't rip the arse out of everybody around her regardless of their feelings.

If she wants to be accepted as a person people can warm to she needs to sort her personality out big time, this could have been the platform but I just feel she will come across a the manipulative pratt she comes across as on TOWIE.

Vile personality and human being at this stage in her life.

Having never seen it, I may be wrong but isn't towie scripted?
    They set-up the situations but there is no actual script
  • Options

Last week she told someone she was allowed to act in the way she does because "Im GC, Im 32 years old and i've earned my diva-ship"

Im taking it that GC means gigantically colossal?
  • Options
    Gemma has quit
  • Options
    There is such a lot of other things to do than watching this crap. We have become a nation of watchers of people doing things, rather than getting out and doing things ourselves. I don't see what is entertaining about watching and listening to an overweight woman with the IQ of a gnat, droning on about food and other subjects.
    This and other programmes like Big Brother is a form of voyerism. Not for me.
  • Options

Im taking it that GC means gigantically colossal?
    Shadow of the Colossus?

Sorry
  • Options
    She's left the jungle already. Poor excuse for a woman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope they make her pay for her flights and accommdation now. Do you get your fee if you quit?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I hope they make her pay for her flights and accommdation now. Do you get your fee if you quit?

I don't think so, but no doubt she'll get a few interviews with some tacky magazines about her "72 hours of hell" and how she's "beaten off internet trolls". She might even have time to bring out a fitness DVD in the new year........or not.
  • Options

She's left the jungle already. Poor excuse for a woman.

First stop, McDonalds on the Gold Coast
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

There is such a lot of other things to do than watching this crap. We have become a nation of watchers of people doing things, rather than getting out and doing things ourselves. I don't see what is entertaining about watching and listening to an overweight woman with the IQ of a gnat, droning on about food and other subjects.
    This and other programmes like Big Brother is a form of voyerism. Not for me.

What about watching football?
  • Options

Curb_It said:

I don't think so, but no doubt she'll get a few interviews with some tacky magazines about her "72 hours of hell" and how she's "beaten off internet trolls". She might even have time to bring out a fatness DVD in the new year........or not.
    There you go.....
  • Options
    Bugger. Was going to release my own fatness DVD next week, bad timing or what. Anyone want a copy of Get Large, Stay Large for just £4.99?
  • Options

Gemma has quit

Genuinely broken hearted.
  • Options
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gemma-collins-star-will-paid-4654301

She knew what she was doing, quit at the first chance to get the money.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leave her alone.
    She suffers same condition as me.
    We are both amnesiacal bulimics.

We binge eat, but forget to throw up.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

"beaten off internet trolls".
    That's one way of dealing with them!
  • Options
    Just call me a cynic, but it all feels a bit scripted to me.......
  • Options
    My opinion on Gemma
  • Options
    How any person can feel sorry for her is a joke. So glad she's gone now and I hope she never gets work again.
  • Options
    She's ruined her career in that short stint. Her management will be cursing the decision to put her on the show.

• Options

She's ruined her career in that short stint. Her management will be cursing the decision to put her on the show.

I very much doubt it. She'll be in all the magazines & on TV before you know it.
  • Options

She's ruined her career in that short stint.

Every cloud and all that ;)

Shes embarrassed herself and shown everyone what a thick, selfish individual she really is. Good riddance.
  • Options

I very much doubt it. She'll be in all the magazines & on TV before you know it.
    She was anyway. An example of doing well off the show is someone like Peter Andre who relaunched a career and had his own spin off TV show. The magazine interviews will be short term.

Nobody will go near her as she effectively took the ITV money and ran.