Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    He got Edwina and Christine Hamilton mixed up the wally.

• Options
    I'd love to get mixed up with those 2
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Wrongun.

Thre was the other politician lady. Cant remember her name.

Eggwina Currie - she is going back in according to rumours
  • Options

Poor Craig, seems a lovely bloke, had the patience of a saint with Gemma and so supportive of Nadia (I think that's her name). How awful to be so far away from his family at this sad time.

Agreed. I really liked him and think he would have gone on to win it. Real shame about this news.
  • Options
    Crying at that task... Jimmy's crown to lose!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Crying at that task... Jimmy's crown to lose!

• Options
    Gemma Collins blames her melt down on violent break up with ex-con Alex Moss. Aah bless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2842283/Gemma-Collins-blames-m-Celebrity-exit-violent-break-Alex-Moss.html
  • Options

Gemma Collins blames her melt down on violent break up with ex-con Alex Moss. Aah bless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-2842283/Gemma-Collins-blames-m-Celebrity-exit-violent-break-Alex-Moss.html

To be fair he did bang her up
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Shame. Who would have thought an ex-con may treat her badly ? Such bad bad luck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Valley Gary's new favourite man
  • Options
    Quite enjoying this series. The yank bird is getting seriously irritating though. Bet she'll be first to be voted out.
  • Options
    Edwina Currie looks like Neil Warnock and also almost sounds like a spanner.

Meeeeelllllll
  • Options

Quite enjoying this series. The yank bird is getting seriously irritating though. Bet she'll be first to be voted out.

She is a royal pain in the ass. Fair play to Edwina for disagreeing with some of the old rubbish she was coming out with but her reaction was ridiculous. She was getting on my nerves before tonight but really hope she gets voted off first now....

Not that I'm that bothered as it's only throwaway reality TV and I only watch when the missus has it on.....
  • Options
    Would like it more if I didn't have to keep listening to the stupid not funny jokes the two prized plums presenting it keep coming out with every few minutes
  • Options
    I think Ant and Dec are great in this show. I try hard not to like this programme. I can't stand reality tv but I just can't help myself with this one. If I start watching it I end up following it. I missed the first episode last year and never watche it at all. Two years ago I was glued to it.

I suspect it is pretty heavily scripted and there are probably strict non-disclosure agreements in place for contestants not to spill the beans (sorry) but then again I may be a cynic and it may be totally genuine.

Suspending belief and assuming that what you see is what you get, my tips for early eviction are that horrendous American who does not apper to have a single redeeming feature and Vicki who is lovely but phenomenally boring (same as Linda Robson a few years ago). The new pretty boy could get irritating too. As to favourites, I reckon Jimmy, Foggy and Mel will appeal to the masses. Michael is growing on me and I quite like Tinchy.

Ok. Time to get up. Where did I leave my life? Must try to find it.........
  • Options

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Would like it more if I didn't have to keep listening to the stupid not funny jokes the two prized plums presenting it keep coming out with every few minutes

If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't watch.
  • Options
    Talal said:

smiffyboy said:

If it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't watch.
    Agreed - what a way to earn a lot of money!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

Like, oh my God, like, you don't even know right now, like, that's crazy, oh my God.
  • Options
    Thought Edwina butted her head in to a conversation though that had nothing to do with her. She wasnt even being spoken to, and then the silly fat munter decided to start a confrontation.

That probably pissed the camp mates off no end - I can imagine any argument in that confined area must want you to tear your hair out. And there was no need for one.

I actually know Kendra pretty well, as my LA office does a lot with a channel called E! which runs a lot of celebrity 'reality' shows and I spent a nice day in Santa Monica last summer with my kids and hers. She's actually a normal girl which surprised me given my pre-conceptions about playboy girls.
  • Options

Thought Edwina butted her head in to a conversation though that had nothing to do with her. She wasnt even being spoken to, and then the silly fat munter decided to start a confrontation.

That probably pissed the camp mates off no end - I can imagine any argument in that confined area must want you to tear your hair out. And there was no need for one.

I actually know Kendra pretty well, as my LA office does a lot with a channel called E! which runs a lot of celebrity 'reality' shows and I spent a nice day in Santa Monica last summer with my kids and hers. She's actually a normal girl which surprised me given my pre-conceptions about playboy girls.

I just find her inability to hold a conversation without talking to her god, telling us how we don't know right now etc really irritating. Then she had the cheek to dig out Tinchy for not being able to talk properly.

Add to the fact she is known for shagging wrinckly old cock for food and accommodation lowers my opinion of her even more.

She's running Gemma close on the annoying charts.
    Annoying but nowhere near Gemma, find a corner and have a word with yourself G

• Options

I just find her inability to hold a conversation without talking to her god, telling us how we don't know right now etc really irritating. Then she had the cheek to dig out Tinchy for not being able to talk properly.

Add to the fact she is known for shagging wrinckly old cock for food and accommodation lowers my opinion of her even more.

I think the whole way that Hefner picks up these girls is pretty low on the ethics stakes.

In Kendras case, without going in to details, she was trying to get away from a pretty horrible situation at home. From what I understand, that is the case with a lot of these girls. They are vulnerable and desperate for a way out. And Hefner starts waving the dollars around with promises to live in a Holmby Hills mansion. Doesn't mean the girls shouldn't show themselves a bit of self-respect. But I do think he is taking advantage.
  • Options

I think the whole way that Hefner picks up these girls is pretty low on the ethics stakes.

In Kendras case, without going in to details, she was trying to get away from a pretty horrible situation at home. From what I understand, that is the case with a lot of these girls. They are vulnerable and desperate for a way out. And Hefner starts waving the dollars around with promises to live in a Holmby Hills mansion. Doesn't mean the girls shouldn't show themselves a bit of self-respect. But I do think he is taking advantage.
    Didn't she claim, last night, that when she first went to stay in the Playboy mansion, she didn't know that sex was on the agenda?

According to Wikipedia (!) she has a six month old baby, at home. If so, IMO, she should be at home.
  • Options

Didn't she claim, last night, that when she first went to stay in the Playboy mansion, she didn't know that sex was on the agenda?

According to Wikipedia (!) she has a six month old baby, at home. If so, IMO, she should be at home.
    This is work though for her. Going on TV shows is her job, and it is no different to a woman going back to work after 6 months.
  • Options

This is work though for her. Going on TV shows is her job, and it is no different to a woman going back to work after 6 months.
    A mother returning to her 9-5 job will still see her child in the morning, the evening and weekends. This is hardly the same. I assume there was acclimatisation time before the show started and she could be out there for 3 weeks, for the show.

Anyway, FWIW, I would think the "argument" was largely scripted, just to spice things up a bit.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Saga Lout said:

I'm no expert, but I don't think bi-polar is a multiple personalities disorder. That's schi, schitz... something else

...schizophrenia is the word you're looking for.

The celebs are put through some psychological testing and they wouldnt let any one in the jungle with a mental illness, of that I'm sure. Same for anyone going into the Big Brother house.. ITV would be opening themselves up for all sorts of legal issues if they did.
    I don't see how that works. You'd have to be, at the very least, slightly unhinged to go for it in the first place. If they tested everyone, they'd have no contestants.....
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Saga Lout said:

I'm no expert, but I don't think bi-polar is a multiple personalities disorder. That's schi, schitz... something else

...schizophrenia is the word you're looking for.

The celebs are put through some psychological testing and they wouldnt let any one in the jungle with a mental illness, of that I'm sure. Same for anyone going into the Big Brother house.. ITV would be opening themselves up for all sorts of legal issues if they did.
    I don't see how that works. You'd have to be, at the very least, slightly unhinged to go for it in the first place. If they tested everyone, they'd have no contestants.....
    This goes back a few years... but there's enough here to suggest they do test...