Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options
    It's getting a bit boring now. Need to get on to the evictions.
  • Options

Agree. The challenge last night was ridiculously easy, so the camp are eating quite well. It's when they are all hungry and tired that they start arguing. It's all a bit too matey.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

i ho

with these "reality" TV shows it comes down to what the Producer puts in the final cut that goes out on air. a trial that one of the participants said took 2 1/2 hours was cut to maybe 5 mins when it went out.

someone i knew had a programme done about him a few years back. the tv crew spent a week or two with him 12 hours a day. they said the purpose of the show was a serious programme to look at the business he was in. When it went to air it was the total opposite and made a running joke of him and the company - purely to push up the ratings. He was not paid and said he should never have done it.

Was it The Call Centre?
    No.
    What was it called?
  • Options

someone i knew had a programme done about him a few years back. the tv crew spent a week or two with him 12 hours a day. they said the purpose of the show was a serious programme to look at the business he was in. When it went to air it was the total opposite and made a running joke of him and the company - purely to push up the ratings. He was not paid and said he should never have done it.

You headbutt a girl on telly, and you’re labelled a prat, and that’s the game.
  • Options
    Kendra is always an interesting image search on google
  • Options

Kendra is always an interesting image search on google

She made an interesting "home movie" some years back. Apparently

• Options

Agree. The challenge last night was ridiculously easy, so the camp are eating quite well. It's when they are all hungry and tired that they start arguing. It's all a bit too matey.
    Fck mine you really don't like her do ya G!!

Needs to learn from the early Big Brother series. If its getting boring...............Add Alcohol. Job Done

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus, Whitmore was amazing tonight.
  • Options
    Bullard absolutely let Jake have it last night. Jake tried to take him on and in the end got told! Some people are actually accusing him of bullying, which is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Bullard is starting to come across a bit less funny man and a bit more knob head though. At least to me anyway.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Bullard is starting to come across a bit less funny man and a bit more knob head though. At least to me anyway.

Is he in the closet? I mean, the amount of male 'cuddles' he needs is worrying.

And he gave Foggys 'arris a good rubbing the other day.
  • Options
    Banter ain't it....

He definitely didn't like it when Jake had a pop back at him and Bullard came across as quite nasty and went too far. Think he realised that as well and tried to cover it with his comments in the bush telegraph.
  • Options
    It's not as if anything Bullard said was incorrect. The bloke got to the 2nd round of X Factor. It was a bit strong but then if someone called me a Mr Burns lookalike I'd probably have a go back as well. If Jake wants the fame he so desperately craves then He's gonna get a lot more stick than that in the future.
  • Options
    Both as annoying as each other, haven't warmed to Fogarty either. Feels like the most boring series for a while, not sure why I'm still watching.
  • Options

Jesus, Whitmore was amazing tonight.

She is most nights.
  • Options
    I watched last night Jimmy Bullard is a mouthy, shitty little wanker and needs more than one good slap
  • Options
    edited November 2014

The only difference between us and her is sh

shine166 said:

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

what charm school did you go to exactly ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZvRewV3OYo

Edwina is a miserable old that should have kept her mouth shunt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

Edwina is a miserable old that should have kept her mouth shunt
    Voice your dislike of Edwina by all means but please remember women and children read this and show some consideration in your use of language.
  • Options
    Kendra is so self obsessed, glad Edwina said something.
  • Options
    Jimmy let himself down badly. He came across as a nasty piece of work and I don't buy it that he was having 'bants'
  • Options
    Yes ruined himself a bit there. Not such a jolly clown now.

But strong from you shine.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Edwina is a miserable old t that should have kept her mouth shunt
    ...and you asked me about the charm school I went to.

• Options
    Couple of low blows by jimmy, but.

Jake started the apparent "banter"

What jimmy said is pretty true anyway.

There all starving and naturally wound up.

Jake could and should have responded with better comebacks. Jimmy is not exactly the most impressive person you will meet.

If a fight occurred jake would have him for breakfast. Jimmy wasn't exactly taking the piss out of and starting on someone defenceless.

It was pretty funny.
  • Options
    I reckon there was an element of 'changing room culture' there. The old dog was putting the young pup in his place. I actually think Jake took it quite well.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Jimmy is coming across more and more chavvy in this show and let himself down badly in the Jake incident. I think he came across very nasty in the argument and you wonder how much is him and how much is the fact that they are all tired, hungry and short tempered. I don't even remember why he did it. The irony is that both Kendra and Edwina are getting on ok now. I am sure I remember somebody who knew him here saying he was a twat which surprised me but maybe it was a reference to what we saw. He looks and sounds like the average chavtastic pikey you would see hanging around outside a bar in Bexleyheath which is no good thing.

I think Michael Buerk seems like the nicest most genuine person in there.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The tattooed, northern would be singer is irritating but someone in his position accepting the opportunity to step into the public eye via Celebrity is no different to Bullard accepting the opportunity to step into league football from non-league.

That outburst says more about Bullard and his inadequacies than it does Jake in my view.

I hope Buerk or Sykes wins it with Fogarty my third choice.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I reckon there was an element of 'changing room culture' there. The old dog was putting the young pup in his place. I actually think Jake took it quite well.

Massively on the culture side of it. I've played with loads of players with the verbals of Bullard, in fact most of mates are like that. We talk to each other like shit quite a lot and taking the piss is the main topic of conversation!! I don't get the impression Jake is like that at all and fancies himself as more of a ladies man than a joker. Bullard probably should have known that and took the opportunity to rip him after he took the piss out of his body. I hate this new labelled 'banter' culture but it has always been about, especially at lower league level.