Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity.... Get Me Out Of Here

Comments

• Options

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

...that horrendous American who does not appear to have a single redeeming feature

Totally agree. What a foul little slapper shes turned out to be. Hideous individual.

what charm school did you go to exactly ?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

what charm school did you go to exactly ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZvRewV3OYo

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Edwina Currie looks like Neil Warnock and also almost sounds like a spanner.

Meeeeelllllll

Edwina Currie looks like the Joker from Batman.
  • Options
    Not Kendra biggest fan but that Edwina is an annoying pratt as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I must say I found it very ironic when Edwina Currie lectured Kendra on only thinking about yourself in life.

Yes that's right folks - the woman who had an affair with someone else's husband.
  • Options
    Whilst Kendra isn't great and her reaction was completely over the top last night, Edwina is a truly horrible woman with no redeeming features as far as I can see.

Possibly excellent editing/camera work but Burke's reactions to her antics are very telling.
  • Options
    Edwina fancied a ruck and knew how to get one. Kendra was a mug for getting too involved but her arrogance got the better of her.

P.S. Americans do not have a monopoly on arrogance.
  • Options

She's actually a normal girl

Sorry, but I've never met a 'normal girl' who prostitues herself with a bloke nearly sixty years her senior to get some 'publicity'.

• Options

she was bang on here in challenging the unadulterated horse shit coming out of the American's trap.

I'm convinced if more of this happened, the World would be a better place.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Addickted said:

She's actually a normal girl

Sorry, but I've never met a 'normal girl' who prostitues herself with a bloke nearly sixty years her senior to get some 'publicity'.

That was my view before I met her. Dont get me wrong, the whole Heffner arangement seems nuts to me (and lets be honest it is). But my wife said that Kendra was speaking to her about the situation at home with the guy she was living with back in San Diego and it sounded flipping horrific. That's why I said in a previous post that I have a serious problem with HH taking advantage of girls who need to escape from a situation and come to him in desperation.

Look - all I will say is that over a few hours in August 2013, she wasn't walking around doing anything wild from what I can see. She played on the fairground games with my kids like anyone else, chatted to my missus like anyone else ever has, and was just 'normal'. Not nobel prize winning amazing or anything. But just normal.

Put it this way, I had no problem with her being around my son. There are plenty of women that I have seen around the areas we live in (and heaven forbid even at The Valley) that I would have a serious problem being around my son. Being American and famous doesnt make you a bad person.
  • Options
    Yep, Kendra is still a massive twat
  • Options
    Thought Kendra didn't do anything wrong tonight. What was up with Mel?!?!?! Snapping Vicky's head off over god knows what.
  • Options

Yep, Kendra is still a massive twat

Prefer her to South London chav women.
  • Options
    Her pathetic effort on that challenge and then her even more pathetic "oh you guysssss, but I did it"....no you didn't

She's awful
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Her pathetic effort on that challenge and then her even more pathetic "oh you guysssss, but I did it"....no you didn't

She's awful

Thing is I actually know her as a person. You only have a TV show to go from. It has made me realise how reality television is anything but.

She is ok and in terms of the show tonight, other than being a bit wet in the trial, did nothing wrong/offensive in the slightest.
  • Options

She's awful

Thing is I actually know her as a person. You only have a TV show to go from. It has made me realise how reality television is anything but.

She is ok and in terms of the show tonight, other than being a bit wet in the trial, did nothing wrong/offensive in the slightest.
    Damo, I'm not gonna change my mind mate. I despise her.
  • Options
    Tell you what - I think you need a bit of backbone living in the public eye. I am too bothered about what people think of me and couldn't cope with the opinions (which come naturally) from the viewing public on a TV show. Guess it's part of the territory but I remember someone just walking up to her and calling her a f*cking slag when she was in the ice cream queue with my missus and the kids. I had to have a word because it was obviously upsetting my son.

We would never do that on here of course but it's nuts how people can be so passionate over celebrities or people on TV. I guess it is part of it.
  • Options

She's awful

Ooooooo famous friend oooooooo
    Yeah....... Although 'most unpopular person on a tired reality show' is probably on a par with Tom Hovi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014

I've not seen a second of this show, and I have no idea why I opened this thread but 3:12 on this video is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard, and I can't wait to use it myself the next

Tell you what - I think you need a bit of backbone living in the public eye. I am too bothered about what people think of me and couldn't cope with the opinions (which come naturally) from the viewing public on a TV show. Guess it's part of the territory but I remember someone just walking up to her and calling her a f*cking slag when she was in the ice cream queue with my missus and the kids. I had to have a word because it was obviously upsetting my son.

We would never do that on here of course but it's nuts how people can be so passionate over celebrities or people on TV. I guess it is part of it.

Someone in America called her a "slag" ?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Someone in America called her a "slag" ?

Well a word to that effect yes. I was coming out the bogs and it was all kicking off.

As I said, I bet a lot of people in the public eye will have suffered incidents like this and I don't know if I could cope like that.

You could argue that her lifestyle means she was 'asking for it' but my wife and both sets of kids were not asking for it and they were also affected by the furore.
  • Options
    My worthless take on the argument is that a young , not so clever, girl was spouting off and I don't think she literally meant "bollox to other people"
    and then a highly intelligent Edwina butted in
    and rather than gently checking the wording and context of Kendras waffle decided to belittle her with her higher intelligence

No problem with her pulling her up on the waffle but as an intelligent lady there are ways and means of going about it and I saw it as her being the high and almighty one intellectually bullying Kendra

I also think Kendra has been a bit of a bore task wise but I think she's a bit laddish in her bants , so she's a big yes for me , I like her
  • Options
    with these "reality" TV shows it comes down to what the Producer puts in the final cut that goes out on air. a trial that one of the participants said took 2 1/2 hours was cut to maybe 5 mins when it went out.

someone i knew had a programme done about him a few years back. the tv crew spent a week or two with him 12 hours a day. they said the purpose of the show was a serious programme to look at the business he was in. When it went to air it was the total opposite and made a running joke of him and the company - purely to push up the ratings. He was not paid and said he should never have done it.
  • Options
    " If you've got a strong tongue , you can take 2 at a time "
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    i ho

with these "reality" TV shows it comes down to what the Producer puts in the final cut that goes out on air. a trial that one of the participants said took 2 1/2 hours was cut to maybe 5 mins when it went out.

someone i knew had a programme done about him a few years back. the tv crew spent a week or two with him 12 hours a day. they said the purpose of the show was a serious programme to look at the business he was in. When it went to air it was the total opposite and made a running joke of him and the company - purely to push up the ratings. He was not paid and said he should never have done it.

Was it The Call Centre?
  • Options
    Shag said:

" If you've got a strong tongue , you can take 2 at a time "

And people slag them off - they make the show.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

i ho

Was it The Call Centre?
    No.
  • Options
    It was strange that the hole she seemed most comfortable sticking her tongue through had about 6 rats in it. And then was scared of flys and ants?