Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Slovenia

Comments

• Options
    I'm expecting that trumpet to be prominent again. Know where I'd like to shove it...
  • Options
    What time is KO? Currently at a 3 yr old's soft play party!
  • Options
    Just starting now 5pm
  • Options
    Cracking pitch
  • Options
    That pitch is terrible this is meant to be Wembley not last season at the valley
  • Options
    Just remembered the games on. Watching now. Can I be the 1st to say "rubbish"?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

That pitch is terrible this is meant to be Wembley not last season at the valley

Picture members of the FA and Wembley all sitting around the table in stetsons, big cigars shouting "Yeehah!!!" an "HotDang!!!" counting bundles of greenbacks...
  • Options

Just remembered the games on. Watching now. Can I be the 1st to say "rubbish"?

it's not rubbish it's utter garbage, I don't think either goalie's made a save yet, reckon we'll loose 0-1 to an own goal by Rooney
  • Options
    Took a break from decorating my kitchen to put my feet up and watch the footie. Think I'll make a cuppa and go watch the paint dry. It will be more exciting.
  • Options
    Drab game and Townsend just said "worser".
    Need Milner on sharpish to liven things up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a borefest.
  • Options
    Turned down a free hospitality ticket to this to go and watch Hayes and Yeading vs Bromley. Made the right decision
  • Options
    Is it me or is Sterling crap? Just seems to run into defenders and end up on his arse.
  • Options

Is it me or is Sterling crap? Just seems to run into defenders and end up on his arse.

It's you. Probably the most talented pacey attacking player we have. I know that's not saying much, but still a decent player especially as he's still young.
  • Options
    Cat. Pigeons.
  • Options
    Oh for god sake!
  • Options
    Well maybe not......
  • Options
    Yay Penalty
  • Options
    Rooney Penalty 1-1
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Shinned in by Welbeck. They all count. 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Poor connection as opposed to ITVs deflection! But as you say they all count.

Who does Clyde play for?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Now that was a decent goal 3-1 Wellbeck
  • Options
    That was good though. 3-1
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Poor connection as opposed to ITVs deflection! But as you say they all count.

Who does Clyde play for?
    Clyne. Southampton.
  • Options
    much better 2nd half .. Roy must have got out the hair drier, or perhaps the hand towel and whipped the team into action
  • Options
    Clyne is so much better than Glen Johnson. Gibbs is better than Baines as well.
  • Options
    Difficult first half but deserved result
  • Options
    Job done but our OG certainly woke us up.
  • Options
    44 in 57 games for Greavsie. Just imagine how many he would have got if he'd been sober.