Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs Ipswich Town | Sat 29th Nov | 12:15pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview and Predictions

13»

Comments

• Options

2-1 addicks...I'll be watching on TV, so no match thread from me....back again next week as normal...apologies

Understandable, look forward to next week for your commentary
  • Options
    0-0 or 1-1
  • Options
    Looking at that potential starting line up, all we need is a top class left winger and we have an unbelievable starting 11. Give Bulot time and he may prove to be decent. I would love to see ajderovic on that left wing like a left footed beckham and we would have playoffs.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Looking at that potential starting line up, all we need is a top class left winger and we have an unbelievable starting 11. Give Bulot time and he may prove to be decent. I would love to see ajderovic on that left wing like a left footed beckham and we would have playoffs.

Well the groundsman would be happy as a left winger blowing out of his arse after 10 mins would save that side of the pitch. AA had qualities but he would be like an asthmatic tortoise out wide.
  • Options
    Wily old fox McCarthy will raid the chicken coop and steal away with a 2-0 win. ):
  • Options
    The usual Charlton TV performance. 2-0 to Ipswich with goals from their current in form star (Daryl Murphy is it?) and one of their youngsters. One will feature us giving the ball away too easily and the other a big defensive error.

Vetokele won't start, Harriott will in his place. Around 35 to 40 minutes in the commentators will talk about how we've never really got going and need to use Harriott's pace. He'll have one decent moment but we won't score from it.

We'll have a penalty claim turned down, but for something that was never likely to be given.
  • Options
    Anyone got a decent link for a live feed for those of us in exile?
  • Options
    Just been to the bookies and looked at first goal scorer: for Charlton, Ambrose D at 11-1. Surely we have not signed Darren Ambrose on again,
  • Options
    Nervous as usual but pleased to be able to watch my team on Sky, in France. COYAs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

The usual Charlton TV performance. 2-0 to Ipswich with goals from their current in form star (Daryl Murphy is it?) and one of their youngsters. One will feature us giving the ball away too easily and the other a big defensive error.

Vetokele won't start, Harriott will in his place. Around 35 to 40 minutes in the commentators will talk about how we've never really got going and need to use Harriott's pace. He'll have one decent moment but we won't score from it.

We'll have a penalty claim turned down, but for something that was never likely to be given.

And Harriott starts, fortunately so does Igor.
  • Options
    Starting #cafc XI vs Ipswich Town: Pope; Solly, Ben Haim, Bikey, Fox; Gudmundsson, Coquelin, Jackson, Cousins; Harriott; Vetokele
  • Options
    4411 ?? Or a 433...
  • Options

Anyone got a decent link for a live feed for those of us in exile?

Here's the link to PPTV: http://v.pptv.com/show/h128OqIIeLYZlic8.html Not sure if it works outside of mainland China though...
  • Options
    Jacko 1st goal scorer. 1-0 Ht. End up losing 1-2 Murphy and mcgoldrick scorers. Stick your savings on it ;)