Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

adidas fads shirt

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Match worn Rob Lee on ebay now in that beaut of a shirt £399.99
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/264728524290
  • Options
    Signed by George Best , that's a stunner. If it was signed by Killer even better  :)
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    Team pic with red and yellow shirts,taken in Mallorca .Training day before playing Real Mallorca.
    Also Oscar shirt,white with red pinstripes.

I had one of the white shirts that got auctioned on here a few years ago for the upbeats.
  • Options
    George Best shirt when he played for Charlton in Les Berry Testimonial against Arsenal  Must be worth a lot,only time Best played for Charlton.
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    George Best shirt when he played for Charlton in Les Berry Testimonial against Arsenal  Must be worth a lot,only time Best played for Charlton.
    Bestie always signed.

Autographed stuff from Tiger Woods is value, not that he's likely to be signing Charlton shirts I realise.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Delfin said:
    I got the programme signed by Best that night with a rake of Charlton and Arsenal players as well.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I considered I was on the verge of buying that Konch shirt, but I can’t believe he wore XXL
    See the photo above! 
    I’ve got John Robinson’s Back to the Valley shirt, I was always sceptical it was a genuine match worn shirt until he confirmed personally that he preferred the “jumbo” sized shirts. 
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    I got the programme signed by Best that night with a rake of Charlton and Arsenal players as well.
    He wouldn’t sign mine after the game, neither would Pat Jennings after the pre match warm up. Got  plenty of the Arsenal players though and Jim Davidson’s.
  • Options
    Delfin said:
    Museum piece that @Delfin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Came today. Tempted to tweet him to see if he'd sign it before being framed but doubt I'd get a reply. 

• Options
    edited May 2020
    the 1986 home shirt is the best we have ever had, tried to get hold of one for years but no luck. Saw one for sale a few years ago at £400!
  • Options
    edited May 2020

• Options
    Talal said:

Did you get it signed?
  • Options
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:

Did you get it signed?
    Tweeted him, he retweeted and liked it but didn't reply. Later got a tweet from his wife saying if I send it to their cafe she'd get him to sign it which is nice of her. Don't fancy sending it but might pop down there with it once the lockdown is over.

Thats nice of his wife you get in touch, where is their cafe?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:

Did you get it signed?
    Tweeted him, he retweeted and liked it but didn't reply. Later got a tweet from his wife saying if I send it to their cafe she'd get him to sign it which is nice of her. Don't fancy sending it but might pop down there with it once the lockdown is over.

Konch's Kafe, Brentwood. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:

Did you get it signed?

Konch's Kafe, Brentwood. 
    TripAdvisor  

"Didn't rate it. Didn't see Paul Konchesky serving my pie so was rather annoyed at that. The toilets were out of use, not very handy when my mother was poorly and needed the bathroom. The pies were tasteless, mash was lumpy and the old lady serving us stunk of booze".  Two stars. 

I wonder what earned the second star.  The old lady stinking of booze, maybe? 
  • Options

Anyone fancy a darts 🎯 shirt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:
    I follow a few shirt collectors on Twitter, they have said themselves that it is silly season regarding how much some shirts are going for at the moment.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    I follow a few shirt collectors on Twitter, they have said themselves that it is silly season regarding how much some shirts are going for at the moment.
    £255 now. It's probably not an unreasonable price if the shirt was in immaculate condition but it's got quite a few pulls. 
  • Options
    That is my favourite ever Charlton shirt. Shame it's so expensive.
  • Options
    best shirt we've ever had
  • Options
    The going rate for this shirt is normally £100+ so for it to hit £250+ is remarkable
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    The going rate for this shirt is normally £100+ so for it to hit £250+ is remarkable
    Well I'd pay £200 for one in top condition so if anyone has one to offload let me know! 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    cafc999 said:
    Well I'd pay £200 for one in top condition so if anyone has one to offload let me know! 
    Was just about to post the same, I need a large though ! 
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Goes for a lot more than that now, my estimate WAS £250/£300 for one in good nick. The way the bidding has gone, I wouldn't be surprised if it tops that.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Talal said:
    Blimey, I have this shirt in kids size, decent condition and was letting my lad run around in it!