Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

adidas fads shirt

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Blimey, I have this shirt in kids size, decent condition and was letting my lad run around in it!
    Used to have it as a kid, am hoping it's in my mum's loft otherwise I expect a charity shop has had it. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Blimey, I have this shirt in kids size, decent condition and was letting my lad run around in it!
    Used to have it as a kid, am hoping it's in my mum's loft otherwise I expect a charity shop has had it. 
    Unfortunaly kids ones don't go for anywhere near that price. As a kid, I used to have the old Woolwich shirt with the white stripe accross the middle.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Unfortunaly kids ones don't go for anywhere near that price. As a kid, I used to have the old Woolwich shirt with the white stripe accross the middle.
    Oh yeah I know, wouldn't want to sell it anyway would be for my boys. 
  • Options
    Got the kids one, probably for a 4 year old. It's a bit knackered tho
  • Options
    Talking of kiddy kits I got this one the other day which I thought was cute.

• Options
    The Museum are selling these

£25 each

Nah, you're right it IS too good to be true :smiley:
  • Options
    http://tiny.cc/c0krrz

Old Adidas '86 shirt for sale, really poor condition. One in good nick went for £300+ a week ago.
  • Options
    Could still make £200, bids on that shirt tend to get high real early. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Its bonkers, I wouldn't go near it with that amount of damage. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not matchworn or issued but it is signed

• Options
    Is that in the next auction? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:

Did you get it signed?
    Tweeted him, he retweeted and liked it but didn't reply. Later got a tweet from his wife saying if I send it to their cafe she'd get him to sign it which is nice of her. Don't fancy sending it but might pop down there with it once the lockdown is over.

Thats nice of his wife you get in touch, where is their cafe?
    Konch's Kafe, Brentwood. 
    TripAdvisor  

"Didn't rate it. Didn't see Paul Konchesky serving my pie so was rather annoyed at that. The toilets were out of use, not very handy when my mother was poorly and needed the bathroom. The pies were tasteless, mash was lumpy and the old lady serving us stunk of booze".  Two stars. 

I wonder what earned the second star.  The old lady stinking of booze, maybe? 
    Two stars, there are hotels in Belgium that can only dream of two stars. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Is that in the next auction? 
    Sorry, no it's part of the museum's collection.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    Its bonkers, I wouldn't go near it with that amount of damage. 
    Virtually £250 it went for. Crazy! 
  • Options
    It’s my son’s thirtieth birthday in September. He’s had every home shirt since he was 8 and wants the home shirt for the year he was born i.e. the 90/91 home shirt for his thirtieth . Can anybody help?
  • Options
    It’s my son’s thirtieth birthday in September. He’s had every home shirt since he was 8 and wants the home shirt for the year he was born i.e. the 90/91 home shirt for his thirtieth . Can anybody help?

• Options

They do come up now and again, but won't be cheap. The vintage football shirt market has exploded, expect to pay in excess of £100.
  • Options
    The grey third from this time period was on eBay or Classic Football Shirts for £200 recently, and seeing the amount the two Adidas shirts went for recently, don't expect to pay less than £150 for one in decent condition, unless a fellow fan is willing to let one go on the cheap.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Ross said:
    The grey third from this time period was on eBay or Classic Football Shirts for £200 recently, and seeing the amount the two Adidas shirts went for recently, don't expect to pay less than £150 for one in decent condition, unless a fellow fan is willing to let one go on the cheap.
    I paid £150 and it sold at the last big auction on here for £160 so seems the going rate. That said if one came up for auction on ebay right now I wouldn't be surprised to see it get near £200 with the way things are going. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doubt this will interest anyone but I've become a bit of a kit geek recently. Was looking through some old programmes and saw this photo. Wonder if they were the only two ever made and where they might be now. 

• Options
    Talal said:
    Doubt this will interest anyone but I've become a bit of a kit geek recently. Was looking through some old programmes and saw this photo. Wonder if they were the only two ever made and where they might be now. 

I have the one on the right, signed by Sir Chris Powell 
  • Options
    Why the only 2?
    Is it because it says PERSONAL COMPUTERS under Viglen?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Why the only 2?
    They were never worn using Viglen, only Mesh.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Talal said:

I have the one on the right, signed by Sir Chris Powell 
    With Viglen sponsor? 
  • Options
    Why the only 2?
    We were sponsored by MESH, I reckon these would be the only two available.
  • Options
    How much would the below be worth, admittedly in beaten up condition? Anyone know?  I bought a bundle of Charlton stuff on eBay last year purely because I thought I could just make out this shirt buried at the bottom of the pile in the picture... And it was!  Load of other scarves, t-shirts and shorts too.  There are a couple of cigarette type holes in it though and we'll worn.

• Options
    How much would the below be worth, admittedly in beaten up condition? Anyone know?  I bought a bundle of Charlton stuff on eBay last year purely because I thought I could just make out this shirt buried at the bottom of the pile in the picture... And it was!  Load of other scarves, t-shirts and shorts too.  There are a couple of cigarette type holes in it though and we'll worn.

£120-150 in good condition.
    In poor condition I'd say anywhere between £50 and £100 depending how bad. 
  • Options
    Museum been promised some stuff found in the old Liberal club

A scrapbook and three shirts.

"What sort of shirts?" I asked.

"I'm not a football fan, all I know is that they are red" was the reply.

Watch this space
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    If I remember right, we had it on also at Southampton that season.
    Using Southampton's socks. Not sure why we weren't wearing our own blue ones.