Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thierry Henry - Hangs up his boots.

2»

Comments

• Options
    When a player retires and we have these threads I only ever have one thought. "Would I have liked him at Charlton?" and in the case of Thierry Henry the answer coming back is "You bloody bet I would" Great, great player.
  • Options
    Scored more goals against us than any other club I think.
  • Options
    According to the Daily Mail, Henry has signed a six-year deal with Sky worth a staggering £4 million a year.

That means Henry's salary eclipses that of Gary Neville, who is speculated by the paper to earn just £1.2 million a year.
  • Options
    Found it quite ironic that Sky's interview with Thierry about his new role presented a man who was mumbling and was generally very inarticulate.
  • Options

Great career but in 10 years he will look back and think "if only i'd played for Charlton"
    /block

He probably can't sleep at night knowing he missed the chance to play alongside Redfearn and Kish in their pomp. Great player but that double act comedy penalty sketch he did with Pires was a highlight

• Options

According to the Daily Mail, Henry has signed a six-year deal with Sky worth a staggering £4 million a year.

That means Henry's salary eclipses that of Gary Neville, who is speculated by the paper to earn just £1.2 million a year.

Poor old Gary - I'll do it for 1.1 million a year.