Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant 3 legs there by Taylor. Well first 2 anyway.
  • Options
    Taylor isn't the bloke he makes himself out to be and let's not forget the sexual assault charge that everyone does seem to forget
  • Options
    Didn't know that Killer when did that happen
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    Convicted in 2001 of 2 counts of indecent assault
  • Options
    Also I've never been a fan of the fact he owns around 7% of the PDC.
  • Options
    His always comes across a bit slimey, remember watching playing that celebrity poker with Helen chamberlain and being a bit too touchy feely with her.
  • Options
    matt88 said:

Thought it was fairly indecent doing that chin tickle at 1-1. Taylor would have flipped had that been the other way round.

Spot on. What was that all about. And he has a moan at Hutbrechts?!

Come on Ando, win and do it back on the last double.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anderson looks like his thinking too much now. Play your game man and you win.
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff from Taylor. If he could hit double 8 he'd be out of sight by now.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Anderson looks like his thinking too much now. Play your game man and you win.

Spot on. Think he may have lost his chance.

Taylor not playing particularly well (by his standards) but as all good champions do, has the ability to step it up when he has to.
  • Options
    Taylor has the same annoyingness about him that Mourinho and ferguson have/had. Can seem very wanky but that's how winners can be. Taylor was going over the top touching the man though, that was disrespectful
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Many a slip twixt cup and lip....come on the Scotsman
  • Options
    Yes. 4-4. Come on Anderson.
  • Options
    Huge leg that. Want Anderson to just tell him to fuck off with all that joking around after nonsense
  • Options
    Phil just got knocked for the fist bump at the end there. Not sure if Anderson saw though
  • Options
    What did I miss/not notice at the start. Something about Taylor touching his face?
  • Options
    How's your luck!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How's your luck!!!!!!

And then for Taylor to hit 180 following it
  • Options

How's your luck!!!!!!

Unreal.
  • Options
    That was unbelievable
  • Options
    Unreal. Anderson hits 180 & they all fall out, scores nil.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Nicholas said:

What did I miss/not notice at the start. Something about Taylor touching his face?

Anderson won a set after both missing shots at doubles. Taylor goes and tickles his chin after.
  • Options
    Taylor was out of order there
  • Options
    Thanks. What a plum Taylor is.

What a set win from Anderson there. His luck has been awful today
  • Options
    Woohoo. Unbelieveable 5-4 to Anderson.
  • Options
    Amazing from Anderson right there. Couldn't see him coming back if he lost that set.
  • Options

Guessing that Ando will start alot faster but it takes Taylor a couple sets to find his perfect flight, over 44.5 legs for me to cheer on a super game. Could go either way, I'd like Ando to win so I'll go for him.

Lovely jubbly!

What mental strength Gary is showing here, that's incredible given the luck he had and the incident. Everyone rooting for him now.