Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So What Did Santa Bring You?

Comments

• Options
    My sister got me a 'commando dad' book to help me through the first 3 months of parenthood (baby due in March)

• Options
    Aftershave, Clarins stuff, decent chocolate and Pep Confidential, which I haven't put down all day. She knows me well! Nice big bottle of Meantime London Porter too...which I've since had to myself!
  • Options

Does anyone on here do boot sales?

I've got loads of shite that I'll never use/want/wear.

Same as every bloody year.

Just remember, it's the thought that counts. ;-)
  • Options
    Got tickets to see the steel panthers at wembley arena march 14th, which is also my dad's birthday, which is also steak and blow job day. Can't wait for that.
    The book "footballs strangest matches" has a surprising amount of charlton related games in it too keep me entertained.
    The dinner was great.

Merry Christmas
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

My sister got me a 'commando dad' book to help me through the first 3 months of parenthood (baby due in March)

Are you sure this isn't a book about a Dad who goes out with no pants on?
  • Options
    A Charlton gnome. Very pleased.
  • Options
    I got a box of matches from my wife. I told her we desperately needed a striker.
  • Options

I got a box of matches from my wife. I told her we desperately needed a striker.

I got a Charlton lighter.
    Because we keep losing our matches.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Son's bought my wife a 9 week old 'westie' puppy...... Of course I will be doing most of the walks and 'chaos management'.
    Of course she is very cute, so even a grumpy old git like me cannot get too narked by the forthcoming 'adventures'.
    Never had a puppy before, always had rescue dogs..... already every thing has moved up from the floor 2 feet, just like having twins again really.....

Ken from Bexley

Can I asked where you got your Westie from?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I got a Charlton lighter.
    Because we keep losing our matches.
    I got my Mrs some sondico gloves because she a keeper
  • Options
    PS4, FIFA, Charlton onesie, snood, Christmas socks, booze. Cracking Christmas!
  • Options
    Helicopter drone a load of Sam Adams some nice cheeses and a quality lightsaber for me to act the fool with in the front room :-)
    And people say I haven't grown up....;-)
  • Options
    Bottle of Barolo
    Wine aerator
    Falconry day
    Aftershave
    Bluetooth speaker for the shower
    Ps4 camera and a game

And a perfect cooked dinner with all of the family - 11 people in total and it was great!

Just about to commence the midnight feast with cheese and board games
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Bottle of Barolo
    Wine aerator
    Falconry day
    Aftershave
    Bluetooth speaker for the shower
    Ps4 camera and a game

And a perfect cooked dinner with all of the family - 11 people in total and it was great!

Just about to commence the midnight feast with cheese and board games

Most people prefer crackers. Interesting choice.
  • Options
    A Crystal Palace season ticket.
  • Options
    I got a great present from my family, a framed photo of the Play-off winners celebrating with Sasa leaping out in front of the rest of the team, signed by Sasa himself.

Delighted with that. :)
  • Options
    A satsuma and a peice of coal for me..........
  • Options
    Amongst some lovely things...gnome number 3 to join his mates, red and white bar scarf, and a pack of chilli powders that may just kill me..a happy Swerve
  • Options
    Far cry 4 and FM15 to keep my PC busy. I may be doing a masters but I need to be able to relax on a Monday night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got a voucher for two, to go up The Shard, so get to take the wife up there.
  • Options
    A season of music and comedy tickets for next year: John Bishop, Michael McIntyre, Fleetwood Mac, U2 and others! Very lucky.
    Also a picture frame with 'Remember that to everyone else we are a normal family'! Laughter included.
  • Options

Much better than going up the Oxo tower.
  • Options
    A winning double of a battered and clearly regifted bottle of nasty aftershave and a soup bowl. Cheers Sis, I love you too..!
  • Options

A satsuma and a peice of coal for me..........

Are you my Dad?

• Options

Much better than going up the Oxo tower.
    I wished my missus liked it up the Oxo tower.

• Options
    I got a ticket to do "Up at the O2" which is the walk over the O2 so am looking forward to looking at the Valley from well high up.
  • Options
    Cherry liquor chocolates, how do you tell someone you hate cherry liquor chocolates?
  • Options

Cherry liquor chocolates, how do you tell someone you hate cherry liquor chocolates?

Say "I hate cherry liquor chocolates!"