Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So What Did Santa Bring You?

13»

Comments

• Options

Cherry liquor chocolates, how do you tell someone you hate cherry liquor chocolates?

Wanna swap em for a soup bowl?
  • Options

Cherry liquor chocolates, how do you tell someone you hate cherry liquor chocolates?

Wanna swap em for a soup bowl?
    I could be tempted.....

Charlton Lifes very own Swap shop.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Santa brought me the gift of my Family and Children together and enjoying each other's Company. We played silly games and quizzes all day. I also played the piano and oiled by alcohol we had a sing song.
    My wife cooked the best Christmas dinner ever. Material things, like presents, don't mean anything to me, I have got all I want in life. We decided many years ago that we would not buy presents for the adults. Only for the children.
    It was one of the best Christmases ever.

Do you live in the 1950's :-)

• Options
    Kap10 said:

I got a ticket to do "Up at the O2" which is the walk over the O2 so am looking forward to looking at the Valley from well high up.

Sorry to disappoint but you can hardly see TheValley from up there.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

dickplumb said:

Santa brought me the gift of my Family and Children together and enjoying each other's Company. We played silly games and quizzes all day. I also played the piano and oiled by alcohol we had a sing song.
    My wife cooked the best Christmas dinner ever. Material things, like presents, don't mean anything to me, I have got all I want in life. We decided many years ago that we would not buy presents for the adults. Only for the children.
    It was one of the best Christmases ever.

Do you live in the 1950's :-)

Very possibly. It was such a great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed themselves so much. You can't buy that from a shop. We don't put the TV on because people can watch the TV anytime. But our Family don't get together very often and there is a lot of catching up to do.

• Options

Got a voucher for two, to go up The Shard, so get to take the wife up there.

Much better than going up the Oxo tower.
    I like take my wife up the shard but she's not that keen
  • Options

Does anyone on here do boot sales?

I've got loads of shite that I'll never use/want/wear.

Same as every bloody year.

Come to Hendon v Wingate & Finchley tomorrow (at Harrow Boro). It's pay what you like to get in....and they are taking people's un-wanted Xmas presents and giving them to charity!
  • Options

Christmas brought me some brownie points having done

Night shift with the 4 week old baby
    Breakfast for the other 2 children
    Waiting on the wife and mother in law all day
    Cooked all the dinner without any help including 7 vegetable accompaniments
    Washed up/dried up loaded and unloaded dishwasher (3 times)
    Did all the birthday tea
    Put all the kids to bed and did the late night feed for the baby

As my reward I am allowed to got to football today

And I thought I had done a good turn...

7 vegetable accompaniments?! Hope your windows ain't painted shut....
  • Options
    Dick that's the way to spend Xmas, I am very much in the mould that family time at Xmas is the only thing that matters not pressies and material items, since my little girl was born, I don't even go football on boxing day, I can't believe I used to when Joe was our only little one, boxing day for us is as big a day as Christmas day, building and playing with the gifts watching movies and getting stuck into the cold meats and left overs

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plastic
  • Options
    Feel it mate ain't been all season due to work, and even turned down two freebies for today

But I don't see the kids enough since I started my business,

Plastic for me is fine, 8)
  • Options
    My best present was a football soap on a rope from my daughter. We took her to an Xmas fair a few weeks ago and she picked it out and from the secret present room that parents weren't allowed into and wrapped it. She was so excited and wanted me to open it before all the other presents.
  • Options
    Beer, books, skin care products, socks and a juicer...very pleased.. Up in rural Yorkshire and now hunkering down waiting for the weather apocalypse that my in laws tell me (the Daily Mail tells them) is about to hit the moors... Seeing as I don't ever believe that paper I'm off to Whitby and surrounding coast for a walk. Shame to be missing a home game but not overly disappointed as it's bloomin lovely up here..
  • Options
    A 2 year old with a sickness bug and no sleep for the last 24 hours. It's been a merry christmas at my house.
  • Options
    Got this little book :smile: some excellent reading no doubt
  • Options

A 2 year old with a sickness bug and no sleep for the last 24 hours. It's been a merry christmas at my house.

I raise you a teething 9month old and over excited 4 yr old and a stroppy 13 yr old

And no kip
  • Options

Beer, books, skin care products, socks and a juicer...very pleased.. Up in rural Yorkshire and now hunkering down waiting for the weather apocalypse that my in laws tell me (the Daily Mail tells them) is about to hit the moors... Seeing as I don't ever believe that paper I'm off to Whitby and surrounding coast for a walk. Shame to be missing a home game but not overly disappointed as it's bloomin lovely up here..

I was up in Scarborough in September, we went to Whitby. The scenery was lovely on the road to Whitby. Had the best fish and chips in Whitby. But me being a soft southerner had to go in a local store to buy a jumper as it was so cold, even that time of the year.
  • Options

We had that Monday / Tuesday with our 4 year old

Great day yesterday, all the family round and kids playing with presents, what more could anyone want
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    A schutzhunde bite sleeve.
    10m tracking leash.
    We sponsored a German Shepherd dog kept in private kennels that is too boisterous to be rehomed at the moment, I'll will also help in his rehabilitation for the next five years.
    David Beckham aftershave ffs, I'd rather smell of my dogs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

10m tracking leash.
    /blockquote>

You need to get marriage guidance mate.

• Options

Love Whitby and the surrounding area. Well jel. Lol

• Options

T.C.E said:

10m tracking leash.
    /blockquote>

You need to get marriage guidance mate.

"I'm married??............. ;)

• Options
    He brought me a sending off, the possibility of surgery for henderson, and the possibility of dropping to 15th. Ba Humbug
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

He brought me a sending off, the possibility of surgery for henderson, and the possibility of dropping to 15th. Ba Humbug

Don't think he is finished yet , mate!
  • Options
    Chaz Hill said:

Rossman92 said:

Don't think he is finished yet , mate!
    The equaliser was what I meant of course :-)
  • Options
    Also got from my Fiancee... the Charlton Calendar.. Box of Lynx (Hint maybe?).. a Burton's jumper and a 24 box of M&Ms.

And this afternoon Johann Gudmundsson gave me a great goal to celebrate and a point