Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    £ fouls by Buyens, another yellow card coming up soon
  • Options
    Sorry - 3 fouls by Buyens, another yellow card coming up soon
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    We've had 8 fouls to their 2. Says a lot about the individual comparative skill of the players.
  • Options
    Is Llera on the bench?
  • Options
    42' Another long ball into the Charlton box but Jones gets up too early and heads straight at Etheridge #CAFCLive
  • Options

We've had 8 fouls to their 2. Says a lot about the individual comparative skill of the players.

Or put another way. The competitiveness to skills ratio of our player's is quite high.
  • Options

Or put another way. The competitiveness to skills ratio of our player's is quite high.
    I had to think about that one!
  • Options
    45' Two minutes of additional time to be played here at The Valley #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Too many players playing in the wrong side, always having to turn back into play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    45:00 +2:23 Half time
    Half Time
    First Half ends, Charlton Athletic 0, Cardiff City 1.
  • Options
    Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Can the BP out threads be far away now?
  • Options
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo ref. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo. We knew it was a red card but we want to blame you. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • Options
    Harriott applauded off, the rest of the team booed of at half time. Bizzarre.

We improved a little after the sending off, at one point reaching the dizzying heights of 'very poor'.
  • Options
    Didn't look like a sending off from the Covered End. Needless to say the ref is an utter arsehole. Lots of ridiculous calls going against us. Lino's are not brill either. Missed offside ultimately led to their goal.
  • Options
    A makeshift side with no goals in it.First effort on goal in 37th minute.Harriott red card will be used as an excuse. Does anybody still think we will not be in the relegation mix?
  • Options
    Ref is shocking but we haven't helped ourselves. Side looked unbalanced and wrong footed from the off
  • Options

Jesus Christ.... Must be one of the worst Boxing day matches in our history? :(

That Ipswich match featuring the Dan Seaborne comedy show was pretty bleak. That was only two years ago which is also quite depressing
  • Options
    Possession 45%/55%
    Shots 2/6
    On target 1/3
    Corners 2/1
    Fouls 8/3
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Can the BP out threads be far away now?

It is more down to RD having the ambition and stategic plan of a potato.
  • Options
    Go 3 at back bring on igor fir gomez and go for it.
  • Options
    They are showing the goal(s) as they happen on SSN, if you can watch
  • Options
    The red card is the only thing the ref has got right. If Harriott had a first touch he'd still be on the pitch.

Getting bullied by a much stronger team.

If we can stay in it, I still think there is a goal in it for us.
  • Options
    Don't wanna be this guy, but if we lose and a few others win today, we could drop all the way to 15th.
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

We improved a little after the sending off, at one point reaching the dizzying heights of 'very poor'.

How can you applaud a player that gets sent off for a foul like that, and probably ruin any chance of us getting anything out of this game?
  • Options
    Anyway did anyone really think promotion was a possibility?
  • Options

Mr. Happy said:

Think those boos are reserved for the ref! That's the way I'm reading it from the lower north.
    There was some boos for the team in the east (something something Bovril blanket something), though it did occur to me right after I posted that most of the covered end boos were directed at the ref.

In my defense my judgement is slightly affected by being horribly hungover/****ing cold!
  • Options

Mr. Happy said:

Think those boos are reserved for the ref! That's the way I'm reading it from the lower north.
    Same here from the East. Out of depth ref pushing his authority. Starting with the petty throw in positions and point blank range handballs
  • Options

Anyway did anyone really think promotion was a possibility?

Honestly in August I thought about it once or twice, however we need goals to even be mid table soooooooo
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!