Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ref warned Callum 5 minutes before the tackle after a pulling back one of theirs. Got to say the ref has been poor on some of the decisions. Bikey has been crap too with 2 attempted clearances going backwards. We were poor with 11 going to be a struggle with 10 and a dodgy ref!
  • Options
    Build up play to the goal an offside was ignored (Still should have defended it better)

Tucudean (Ball in face) and Buyens (Ball in chest) both penalised for Handball (even if it was they were so close to the ball it was impossible to be deliberate

Harriott pushed and pulled all over the place had ref been stronger there would have been no need for the Harriott frustration (Yet Callum still an idiot)

The thrown in time wasting and I'll take a thrown in 10-yards further up the line from Cardiff and ignored by the ref has been a joke (Only for Solly to try the same and instantly be penalised!)
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Ref warned Callum 5 minutes before the tackle after a pulling back one of theirs. Got to say the ref has been poor on some of the decisions. Bikey has been crap too with 2 attempted clearances going backwards. We were poor with 11 going to be a struggle with 10 and a dodgy ref!

No no no - apparently it is hard to play against 10.
  • Options

We've had 8 fouls to their 2. Says a lot about the individual comparative skill of the players.

Or put another way. The competitiveness to skills ratio of our player's is quite high.
    I had to think about that one!
    Ipswich away should be fun!
  • Options
    The two teams are back out here at The Valley, Charlton shooting towards the covered end... #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Is anybody reading the info I am posting
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2014
    ross1 said:

Keep up the good work @ross1. You are doing a sterling job.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Yep!

Much appreciated, Ross.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

The two teams are back out here at The Valley, Charlton shooting towards the covered end... #CAFCLive

I'm pretty sure Bob would have said any shooting should be towards the goal, not the covered end.
  • Options
    Any changes this half?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you, how I appreciate Redmidland
  • Options
    Yes Ross. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Any changes this half?

Nothing mentioned
  • Options
    I am thanks Ross
  • Options
    50' Charlton struggling to keep hold of the ball here and Cardiff are still launching it into the area every chance they get #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Fight back required lads......
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Yes mate, thanks.
  • Options
    50:43 Corner, Cardiff City. Conceded by Joseph Gomez.
  • Options
    WSA said:

Fight back required lads......

And a miracle.

• Options
    Keep it up Ross would be good to see report of Charlton Goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No promises but I hope I can do that
  • Options
    Yes please, keep it up Ross.
  • Options
    51:13 Corner, Cardiff City. Conceded by André Bikey.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Yeh, come on, Ross, buck your ideas up. You're in line for my "scapegoat of the match" otherwise.
  • Options
    52:04 Attempt saved. Aron Gunnarsson (Cardiff City) right footed shot from long range on the left is saved in the centre of the goal.
  • Options
    Off the beans on toast
  • Options
    53' Chance for Charlton. Buyens plays in Gudmundsson but the midfielder's shot on the turn is straight at Marshall #CAFCLive
  • Options

Yes please, keep it up Ross.

Is that what his missus said?

• Options

Off the beans on toast

?
  • Options
    53:06 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Declan John.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!