Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARDEW CURSE MAY IT HIT PALACE!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ffs 2-1 up. Come on Spurs.
  • Options
    Bollox
  • Options
    Nooooooo! Still, it won't last, we all know that! His ego will get in the way.
  • Options
    Two disgraceful decision cost Spurs apparently.
    Typical of Palace - they never seem to win a game clean, always through a ridiculous penalty or some randomly shit decision in their favour.
    Pardew might be an egomaniac, but he is a lucky one and he will keep Palace up for sure.
  • Options
    To be fair to them, they deserved to win about 3-0 at WHL
  • Options
    Now now, worry not, this will all work out in the end. They need a bit of a false dawn so that the silver haired tosser embeds himself properly, and the wheels start very slowly to fall off. By the time they realise why, it will be too late!
    He's got off to a decent start at all the clubs that have sacked him, I think, including us. Patience, chaps!
  • Options

Thing is you all know that he will get it right this season and prob next, the car crash wont happen for atleast 18mths , wishing his misfortune and theirs wont work

Told ya
  • Options
    Long live Pardew may he reign till relegation.
  • Options
    Let's get Pardew back
  • Options

Bollox

oh come on, you really didnt expect Spurs to win that did you? We only tend to turn up when you least expect it. Something like once every dozen games. Its the Spurs way!

To be fair to them, they deserved to win about 3-0 at WHL

Sadly have to agree with that. From what I saw of the highlights of that game, they played us off the park.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015
    Don't worry. Pardew always starts well at clubs but it always goes pear shaped in the end.
  • Options
    vff said:

Don't worry. Pardew always starts well at clubs but it always goes pear shaped in the end.

Not really, it was only him time with us when that happened.

When he was sacked by West ham, most people thought it was harsh, and we were delighted at the time to get him.
    His exit from Soton was allegedly for off field issues
    Newcastle, for all the moaning, are a midtable PL
  • Options
    watching the highlights last night two things were obvious, the players, although less skilful than the Spurs team overall, were giving their absolute utmost for the new manager and for the club and they did not stop trying at any time during the game .. attributes which I suspect are seriously lacking amongst the players at our club at present
  • Options

watching the highlights last night two things were obvious, the players, although less skilful than the Spurs team overall, were giving their absolute utmost for the new manager and for the club and they did not stop trying at any time during the game .. attributes which I suspect are seriously lacking amongst the players at our club at present

Sad to say it but I agree.
  • Options
    He will keep them up with ease. I hate it.
  • Options
    So much form this thread
  • Options
    I, sadly, think that is is a good manager now and I can only see Palace going from strength to strength all the time he is there.

Perversely I suspect that we will be wishing him to leave so that Palace can be relegated before too long.
  • Options
    The only thing that will move the big nosed twat is his ego. One day England will come a calling I suspect, quelle horreur!
  • Options
    He will leave Palace in the shit. That's what he does.
  • Options
    Rob said:

He will leave Palace in the shit. That's what he does.

or (with their luck) in the Champions League
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man could certainly do with a personality transplant but he's a decent coach. Charlton were in tailspin as a club when he took over. Not sure anyone could have pulled us out of it.

I don't wish them well.
  • Options

The man could certainly do with a personality transplant but he's a decent coach. Charlton were in tailspin as a club when he took over. Not sure anyone could have pulled us out of it.

I don't wish them well.

Agreed. But I can't get over the fact that he signed such poor players - Varney didn't work out like he wanted and McLeod wasn't a hit.
  • Options
    Blames anyone else when things go wrong. Which sooner or later they will.

We just have to wait and ignore the current spell of good results the Nigel's are enjoying