Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Really Doesn't Sound Like Pardew Does It?

ALAN PARDEW has been branded “arrogant and rude” by Dover.

The Crystal Palace boss complained it took his team TWENTY minutes to walk 150 yards from the coach drop-off to the Conference side’s ground for Sunday’s FA Cup win.

When he arrived inside the ground, Pards fumed to stewards and volunteers: "It's f***ing ridiculous".

Dover Chairman Jim Parmenter said: "It is complete arrogance for him to make special arrangements just because it's him. I don't know what Pardew was doing for 20 minutes. You can crawl up there on all fours in a couple of minutes. He was also very rude to staff".

Priceless stuff isn't it.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like he was on his best behaviour.
  • Options
    Him and Palace are well suited to each other
  • Options

Big nosed arrogant prick

best post of the year so far

• Options
    Well said the Dover Chairman!
  • Options
    Right nasty piece of work is old pards.
    What an embarrassment.
  • Options
    I've been to Dover, he's got a point .. it is a bit of a hike...

But saying that they are supposed to be professional athletes.
  • Options
    Did anybody see the way he put his hand up to block the tv camera at half time as he was waling up the touchline.

I utterly despise this fella.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Him and Palace fit very nicely together.
  • Options
    If people don't want to get shouted at, maybe they can get a better job, like, errr, being Alan Pardew.

c***.
  • Options

If people don't want to get shouted at, maybe they can get a better job, like, errr, being Alan Pardew.

c***.

They should be honoured that he noticed them to shout at.
  • Options
    I'd love to punch him right in the throat. Biggest prick in football management, absolute scrote.
  • Options
    What a c#*t.
  • Options
    On the Match of the day highlights he brought it up as a bit of humour and tried to brush it off, then when the interviewer asked to know more he just basically played it off as "ah it doesn't matter". If they got beat, or drew, you could guarentee that was his excuse.

Complete nob head.
  • Options
    I heard he has already had the pitch relaid at Sainsburys.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

I'd love to punch him right in the throat. Biggest prick in football management, absolute scrote.

So angry you started to rhyme
    He has got an MC Hammer-related username.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addicted said:

Him and Palace are well suited to each other

A perfect fit -arrogant, deluded tosser from the Home Counties managing a team supported by deluded tossers from the Home Counties. He's like a totem pole to that lot.

In fact, he adds a new dimension to the term 'totem pole'
  • Options
    Total asshole, I have disliked him ever since Richard Murray brought him to Maidstone to introduce him. He seems to leave every Club's supporters hating him, but holding his pot of gold. I suggest that Dover re-name their toilets after him.
  • Options

I heard he has already had the pitch relaid at Sainsburys.

Outrageous!
    What has the grass on top of the Bugsby's Way Sainsburys got to do with Pardew!
  • Options
    Addicted said:

So angry you started to rhyme
    A poet, and I did not know it
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Total asshole, I have disliked him ever since Richard Murray brought him to Maidstone to introduce him. He seems to leave every Club's supporters hating him, but holding his pot of gold. I suggest that Dover re-name their toilets after him.

Granpa said:

Too late, the 'Alan Pardew Shithouse' already exists in Selhurst!
  • Options
    It took the window lickers 20 minutes to walk 150 yds? There's gotta be some mileage in that one, surely?
  • Options
    When I saw the thread title, I expected to see something like:
    "The buck stops with me."
    "I could have done better."
    "I'm not going to make excuses."
    "I think the fans have a point."
    Or maybe even:
    ”Good morning, nice to meet you."
    "I appreciate your efforts."
    "Thank you for your support."

No such luck eh?
    Ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic git. With a fucking giant hooter.
  • Options

Once an Onanist, always an Onanist

Fantastic. On of my all time wish list of words to crop up on a CL thread.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    One of my colleagues at work went to support Dover on Sunday and he said that Alan Pardew was very friendly with the Dover fans and that the atmosphere was excellent. He said that the Palace fans were very good natured.

The reason the Palace contingent had to walk up to the ground was that the coach was too big.
  • Options

One of my colleagues at work went to support Dover on Sunday and he said that Alan Pardew was very friendly with the Dover fans and that the atmosphere was excellent. He said that the Palace fans were very good natured.

The reason the Palace conting had to walk up to the ground was that the coach was too big.

Had to get one with big enough windows so they could all get a good lick in before the game.