Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Really Doesn't Sound Like Pardew Does It?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Careful he'll become like Jose and think there's a campaign against him.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Total asshole, I have disliked him ever since Richard Murray brought him to Maidstone to introduce him. He seems to leave every Club's supporters hating him, but holding his pot of gold. I suggest that Dover re-name their toilets after him.

New rhyming slang...I'm just going for a Pardew!!

Don't need to be a cockney to know what you mean by that one!!! :wink:
  • Options

The reason the Palace contingent had to walk up to the ground was that the coach was too big.

Mr Day now working with Pards instead of Curbs?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

Careful he'll become like Jose and think there's a campaign against him.

There is
  • Options
    The manager I loathe second most in all of football. Which says quite a lot about what I make of number one on that list but if I started ranting I'd never stop!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    'King Alan and his glorious Palace eh. Let's hold fast everyone, let's play the long game I think the best is yet to come, I predict they are going to come to hating him as much as all of us from every other place he's trailed his knuckles over.... :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    Bet Glen Murray will tip you big time if he gets in your cab again mr wright
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just read this from a Pardew press conference about his time at Newcastle:

The high mark for Pardew at St James’ Park was the fifth-placed finish of 2011-12 – “In a way, you kind of won the league for a team like Newcastle,”

Only Alan Pardew can finish fifth and claim he won
  • Options
    Pardew might be obnoxious but, perhaps, he's not as silly as we give him credit for being so - he knew the writing was on the wall at Newcastle because, after eight defeats on the bounce, they are right in the relegation mire.