Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beards

2»

Comments

• Every Monday morning I ask myself if i am going to cut the last 3 days growth away or not.

Been working for 22 years and never gone to work without a shave even when I didn't really need one 22 years ago.
  • Didnt shave for about eight days over Christmas. What a relief to get rid of it! Itchy, untidy and mostly white. Will never try again.
  • My old man Is currently walking round looking like Roy keane with his beard
  • Paulies nan says don't let it get longer than a number four.
  • I'm one of those unfortunate fuckers whose beard grows like a hockey player during the playoffs... But is patchy as fuck. As a consequence, after two weeks I look like I've been stranded on a desert island for a year and caught chickenpox the first day
  • I would never bother as I would need 3 one for each chin
  • Although I have the most amazing and beautiful face, but I've decided to grow a beard.
    Has anyone got any growth or msintainance tips?

Ladies, don't panic, if anything, so far it's made me even more attractive. ;0)

Stick a selfie on here and I'll photoshop a few various styles for you to decide your look...........
  • Sponsored links:

• Although I have the most amazing and beautiful face, but I've decided to grow a beard.
    Has anyone got any growth or msintainance tips?

Ladies, don't panic, if anything, so far it's made me even more attractive. ;0)

Stick a selfie on here and I'll photoshop a few various styles for you to decide your look...........
    With or without the use of a selfie stick?
  • I've had a beard for a while now... and it would be fair to say it looks bloody awesome! However some important tips:
    1. It's going to take some time, so be patient as it will look a little bit scruffy every now and then
    2. Remember there's skin under that hair as well, so try and exfoliate once a week
    3. Use a quality beard oil... I'm currently using the original recipe 'Apocathery 87'... women seriously love the smell!
    4. Don't be afriad to get the occasional trim... a decent barber will help shape your beard
    5. If you want to take it another level... get a decent tache wax.. always a great way to look a tad dapper...

Happy bearding!
  • Curb_It said:

Very random post for 8am? Knobhead.

Or he is in fact a Knobhead
  • Surely beards being fashionable has to be nearly over now?
    These things tend to be cyclical and big beards have been the in thing for what seems like ages.

Sorry to quote myself, but is the beard fad starting to come to an end yet?
  • I'm on holiday in Thailand( found somewhere to watch tomorrow), most of the ladies here are clean shaven aparrently..............cue lady boy jokes
    These things tend to be cyclical and big beards have been the in thing for what seems like ages.

I suspect it might be. Stuff starts to go off trend as soon as silly old gits are noticed joining in. It ruins the credibility doesn't it?
    Most people could sort of cope with Corbyn's beard because he's pretty much always had it. But when others get on to the bandwagon it all begins to go awry.

Nah
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2015
    One thing I have noticed since Corbyn became Labour leader is that there are an extraordinary number of lookalikes about.
  • I've had a beard for a while now... and it would be fair to say it looks bloody awesome! However some important tips:
    1. It's going to take some time, so be patient as it will look a little bit scruffy every now and then
    2. Remember there's skin under that hair as well, so try and exfoliate once a week
    3. Use a quality beard oil... I'm currently using the original recipe 'Apocathery 87'... women seriously love the smell!
    4. Don't be afriad to get the occasional trim... a decent barber will help shape your beard
    5. If you want to take it another level... get a decent tache wax.. always a great way to look a tad dapper...

Happy bearding!

No wonder this post ended the thread! And before anyone questions me calling this guy a weird bloke, he's my football manager!
    You are in awe of my beard.. and you are in fact a total 'jasper'

Happy bearding!

No wonder this post ended the thread! And before anyone questions me calling this guy a weird bloke, he's my football manager!
    Ha, probably fair. Your beard's not bad, makes a mockery of your shiny bald head.

My phone's broken by the way mate so give Rodney or Royle a ring when you get out of work.

Happy bearding!

Ha, probably fair. Your beard's not bad, makes a mockery of your shiny bald head.

My phone's broken by the way mate so give Rodney or Royle a ring when you get out of work.
    Rodney or Royle?

imageimage
  • Hahahaha... you're not wrong!
    Alas I missed the response so there were no Friday night shenanigans (beard or non-beard related)....
  • edited November 2015

I've had a beard for a while now... and it would be fair to say it looks bloody awesome! However some important tips:

Happy bearding!

Rodney or Royle?

imageimage
    Haha, the exact two characters the nicknames are based on. Good work sir.