Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where's Paulie ?

Getting very concerned - so I've started a new thread.

Come back, Paulie.

You are one of the highlights of Charlton Life.
And we miss you.

Comments

• Options
    #findpaulie
  • Options
    pray for Paulie
  • Options
    Come back paulie there's been no new threads this week so your other ones been hijacked
  • Options
    He's been given annual leave by the moderators as the stress of controlling that confirmed thread was too much
  • Options
    #BringOurPaulieHome
  • Options
    #Paulie2015
  • Options
    Perhaps at 7 pm tonight we could all do a minutes round of applause for him?

I have already tied a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should someone alert the authorities?
  • Options
    Maybe he was fed up with all the piss taking so taking a break.

Am probably as guilty as anyone else.
  • Options

I know there have been some comedy moments in the past, but am I the only one who generally finds Paulie tedious?

(Cue "Don't open the thread then!" comment, probably from Paulie himself.) :neutral_face:

Not at all. But I'm a tedious poster myself!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I know there have been some comedy moments in the past, but am I the only one who generally finds Paulie tedious?

(Cue "Don't open the thread then!" comment, probably from Paulie himself.) :neutral_face:

Not at all. But I'm a tedious poster myself!
    Haha! Likewise, I'm sure! :smile:
  • Options

He got 1000 likes before I did, he had better highlights than me and missed the last 2 poker games so I found him and tied him up and locked him in the basement, he's not allowed out until charlton next win!!

Be nice to Sadie.

Or she'll tie you up in her basement.

• Options
    edited January 2015

He got 1000 likes before I did, he had better highlights than me and missed the last 2 poker games so I found him and tied him up and locked him in the basement, he's not allowed out until charlton next win!!

that'll be for a few more months then ((:<)
  • Options
    He was logged in at 505pm so just playing silly buggers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

He's busy reading the 'Where's Paulie' thread.

• Options

No, you're not.
  • Options

Je suis Paulie

Get well soon mate
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

PL54 said:

He's busy reading the 'Where's Paulie' thread.

Damn forgot to disconnect the wifi!
  • Options
    Come back Paulie. All is forgiven.
  • Options

You'd never be able to open 3/4s of all the threads!
  • Options
    Paulie doesn't exist. He's a fictional character created by Lookout & AFKA to bump up the ratings..........
  • Options
    The poor chap is probably depressed with our recent run of results so is lying down in a dark room somewhere. Who can blame him?
  • Options

The poor chap is probably depressed with our recent run of results so is lying down in a dark room somewhere. Who can blame him?

Or tied up in Sadie's basement.